Glee

Jayde

I think listening to Teenage Dream 72 times in 24 hours is a perfectly reasonable amount.

And if I didn't love Darren Criss already, this interview cemented that fact.

Le sigh. I love this guy, and I love that he's listening to Hanson :lol:

Jen, I'm not a fan of Katy Perry, but I love, love, love Darren's version of "Teenage Dream" :wub: 72 times is more than reasonable.

OMG I actually screamed out loud when that Bully kissed Kurt. My mum came thundering out of the kitchen wanting to know what she'd just missed. I was so gobsmacked I couldn't speak properly. lol. It was just so unexpected.......but now we know why that guy is such an ass.

Loved Kurt so much in this...his cute smiling and happy face just makes me smile so much.

Loved Teenage Dream......

I’m entitling this post Jen’s Disproportionate Response to Glee S2E6 “Never Been Kissed” – aka Feelings ~ I has lots of them, most of them about Darren Criss.

- Finn in a bathtub. Sam taking off his shirt. Good start, Glee.

- Quinn in charge and fierce. Yes, please.

- Mailman is back. Props for some continuity, Glee. Now, keep it up.

- Puck. Welcome back. Quinn’s deadpanned, “Wow, what a catch. Can’t believe I ever let you go.” = Win. See, writers. Quinn is awesome, when you remember that she is there. And Puck is already planning on how to take down an old lady.

- Mash-up 2.0. I’ve seen things online that outline how Season 2 is following the same format as Season 1. Like, S1E1 – Mr Schue finds Finn singing in the shower. In S1E2 Finn finds Sam in the same way. In S1E2 Push It causes a riot, S2E2 Toxic doe the same thing. Very subtle in S1E3 and S2E3 there is a Singalong Sound of Music reference for Kurt. Keeping that continuity, Kurt still wants to be on the girls’ team for the mashup. I heart him a lot.

- Puck using Artie as his community service. I like the Puck/Artie bonding in this episode, but I feel like the character of Puck has gone backwards. In Episode 3 he was completely insightful as to what Spirituality was, that I couldn’t imagine that same guy stealing and ATM within a week. But, oh well.

- Kurt/Karofsky. I’m already nervous. And finally someone notices that Kurt is always picked on. I don’t really like Mr Schue, but at least he’s trying here. But it’s not Kurt’s fault he’s unhappy and upset, there is no excuse for what Karofsky has always done to Kurt.

- And why is Finn taking a back seat in all this. Puck tells Kurt to get lost, and Finn says nothing. They had their confrontation in the basement, and then Finn stood up for Kurt, in a red shower curtain no less, and now he lets it slide. I don’t get it.

- How is it that when the Glee Club performed ‘Empire State of Mind’ everyone ignored them, and now Puck and Artie can make $300 for one song. I guess when Puck goes after what he wants, he get it. Artie is adorable looking up to Puck’s badassness. I can’t believe he wants Brittany back though.

- DALTON ACADEMY. Kurt failing at being incognito. DARREN CRISS. “My name is Blaine.” How is it I’m already swooning? Darren Criss has that affect on people. I adore the big spiralling staircase and the whole feeling of the building. Kurt is in awe too. *Key board smash* They are holding hands and slow-motion running down an abandoned corridor to a slow piano score. Oh, my heart just swelled three sizes with that. I can’t even handle the level of cute in that scene. “Next time don’t forget your jacket, new kid. You’ll fit right in.” And he fixes his collar. I have watched this scene so many times. “Teenage Dream” is all kinds of dreamy. Darren’s smexy voice, and smooth moves with the Warblers and Kurt SMILING. I don’t think I’ve ever seen Kurt smile like that. Not even when he could reach the High F for ‘Defying Gravity’ or kicking the winning points in the football game. But, Blaine makes him smile. Kurt is basically the definition of heart eyes throughout this performance. I adore his little reaction to “skin-tight jeans” in particular. But it’s Darren Criss. How could you not love him? I do not understand people who do not like him. Always making eyes at Kurt, even with all the other guys in the room. It’s like he’s singing directly at him, and I’m watching with this stupid grin on my face and I want Kurt to transfer immediately so they can hold hands in the hallways and be all kinds of adorable together. With Blaine taking the lead and being all mature and composed while Kurt is always blushing and unsure, but likes the way his hand feels in Blaine’s. I can’t even.

- This whole Beiste thing is a little disturbing. Particularly for Tina. Jersey Shore reference.

- Quinn’s little lovers quarrel in public and lashing out at the Bieste. And then Mike Chang, who, ever since he has been given lines is completely awesome. I’m so happy they are giving him more to do.

- I don’t necessarily like how they are approaching this Coach Bieste scenario with the boys, but I get why they are doing it. Does that make sense? Like, as Sam said, even though they aren’t making fun of her to her face, Schue’s point is that it is still a form of bullying and I wish they had kind of hammered that a bit harder, maybe. In contrast to what is happening to Kurt, which is physical and maybe more obvious, but Sam/Mike etc. aren’t innocent. I think they should also be accountable for the fact that they are letting what is going on with Karofsky slide. Because they can’t be that ignorant to it.

- Latte. Wes and David. Their little “endearing” comment and Blaine being all perceptive about Kurt’s reasons for being there. DARREN CRISS. He does this little head tilt towards Kurt, and I melt into a puddle. And Kurt is opening up, like he never has before, and I want to give him a hug. “Nobody seems to notice.” That really broke my heart. Darren you are perfect with your “It pissed me off” and “If your gay you’re life is going to be miserable. Sorry, nothing we can do about it.” Blaine, even though he isn’t saying it, totally wants you to move to Dalton, so he can hold your hand. I honestly don’t think Blaine would be giving the same advice if he actually new Karofsky. Given that he is bigger and could punch both of them in the face if he wanted to. It isn’t always wise to confront a bully head-on, because it could make thing worse. Kurt has friends in Mercedes and Tina and Finn, so he should go to them for back up. Try and outnumber him again. But I guess Kurt is sick and tired of being the victim, and wants to feel like he’s in control again. He shouldn’t take what is being dealt to him, so Blaine’s words really strike a chord. DARREN CRISS. I ship these two so hard. Kurt/Blaine is my OTP.

- “Spiiies!” Rachel isn’t annoying me this episode. But watch which finger you use to point, Lea.

- That conversation between Schue and Beiste is all kinds of awkward. Second hand embarrassment – I’m feeling it right now.

- The double date at Breadastix. “Leggo, my eggo.” Puck, you are awesome. Brittany is squeezing Artie’s leg, oh my. I LOL’d. Artie is not a badass. He may be a bit of a jerk around girls, but he has a conscience. I also think his sweater is really cute but hilarious at the same time.

- The girls were fierce in their “Start Me Up/Living’ on a Prayer” mash-up. They all look good in leather. Artie is fist pumping like a champ.

- COURAGE. Text message from Blaine. Kurt’s face. Everything else is irrelevant. Even when Darren Criss isn’t in the scene, he owns my heart.

- Sue and her confetti cannons. And she has an evil laugh. She is perfect.

- COURAGE. Then Karofsky. And Kurt is going after him and things get scary intense. The first time I watched this unfold I had no idea this was coming. I was literally watching with wide eyes as Kurt inches closer and Karofsky is pounding his locker and threatening Kurt with his fist. I really thought he was going to hit him. I knew something big was going to happen, but did not see the kiss coming. Speechless. With my fist in my mouth to stop the noise, I couldn’t even get my brain to function. It is all kinds of terrifying and intriguing and the fact that Karofsky went back for a second and Kurt had to push him away. And just Kurt’s face with his little fist in front of his mouth, and literally a million things pass through his eyes. I can’t deal with that broken expression on Kurt’s face. Chris Colfer, he is amazing and incredibly talented on a level that I can not comprehend. How is this is first major role, and he can act like that? I don’t understand. I still watch that scene, I’ve seen it probably ten times at least, but I’m still so caught up in the emotional charge of it all. The desperation of it all, in Karofsky for fighting what he is feeling, and Kurt feeling violated and everything in between. Max Adler, hats off to you too. They both acted their asses off in that scene. And it will probably go down as one of my favourites. Kudos to everyone at Glee for keeping that under wraps.

- I’ve just watched the kiss again and Karofsky actually has his thumb on Kurt’s cheek and is rather delicate about it. There is even this noise that he makes as he pulls away. This squeak that slips out, and I completely unravel. Meanwhile, Kurt is wide-eyed and in shock and I want to hug him forever. I don’t know what to do. I feel so incredibly saddened by it, because both I and Kurt wanted Blaine to be Kurt’s first boy-kiss. I need that moment to happen, regardless. I wanted it to be Blaine.

- Mike dobbing in Tina. He’s great. And Quinn’s little apology. And even though Santana is a b*tch, somehow I still like her. A lot. “If everyone put out, we would have a winning football team.”

- Puck has his own issues, and I hope we get to deal with some of them this season.

- DARREN CRISS. Now, Dalton is in Westerly, while McKinley is in Lima. That’s like 90 miles apart, from what I’ve read on Glee forums and things, so it’s like a two-hour drive to get there. Blaine drives 2 hours to see Kurt, because he wants to help him. I can’t handle these two. Karofsky is in denial, and Blaine is just letting him know that it’s okay to be confused. When he said, “You’re not alone,” I may have squealed. Maybe. But the only person who heard it was my mum, otherwise it never happened. When it happened I just imagine Darren singing “Baby, you’re not alone. ‘Cause you’re here with me.” Blaine is being shoved into a metal fence, no big deal. He’s cool with that. But Kurt has this need to pull Karofsky off Blaine. Because he’s obviously never felt this way before. Blaine is looking out for him, and totally wants to make out with him too. “Well, he’s not coming out any time soon.” Darren Criss, that delivery was perfection. And then Kurt is still upset, because he had never been kissed, and now his first has been taken away, when he totally wanted it to be Blaine. I will never be convinced otherwise. And then he buys him lunch. That is a first date. And every time they are on screen together there is this beautiful piano score, and it’s so different to the other scores they use for when it’s the whole club, or walking down the halls of McKinley. It’s slow and kind of dreamy, and I adore it. I don’t usually pick up on that sort of thing, but I just can’t help it. I want these two to be together forever. That is all.

- Then there is Schue/Bieste and I feel awkward again. Will wants to do the right thing, but realistically he is annoying and selfish and does things for his own self-indulgent purposes, so I can’t really take him seriously as a teacher. Particularly when Bieste is telling him she’s just a girl whose never been kissed, and he feels like he should do that to her. Again, I get why they did it like that. That a first kiss doesn’t have to be anything special, or even with a person you actually like. But somehow it’s construed into a big rite of passage that you need to have happen. But Schue, don’t go there.

- More Puck/Artie and Puck finally confesses to lying, which I kind of suspected all along. Puck isn’t as tough as he seems, and I think he secretly wants Quinn back. He’s just a boy who wants his waffles. I like that Artie is going to help him, even though he’s a jerk around girls.

- COURAGE. AND THERE IS A PICTURE OF BLAINE IN HIS LOCKER. And then Karofsky is still the same, and Kurt is crumbling on the floor, in his black tights and yellow boots that I am coveting. I need a scene with Finn. He needs to know this is going on and help Kurt out. They always talk about how the Glee Club is a family, and they should all be there for each other. Well, where are they now?

- Sam’s describing Bieste as a chocolate turtle and Finn’s “You’re nougat-y” was great. The boys look very handsome in their suits. The mashup was fantastic. I like how they all had a girl to sing to. And Puck and Santana were making hand-hearts to each other, while Rachel was being adorable for Finn. Boys mashup > Girls mashup. They reminded me of Human Nature with their dancing and song choice. I really, really liked it.

In conclusion, I have listened to Darren’s version of “Teenage Dream” 89 times and I can’t even listen to the original any more. It’s sound wrong and I keep thinking, why isn’t Darren Criss singing this? Everything is better with Darren Criss in it. And I’m so incredibly excited at the prospect of him already being considered as a regular cast member. He is wonderful and the world deserves to know it. I am enjoying all the Kurt/Blaine fanfic that has come out of one episode, and hope it keeps coming. Even if they only play Blaine as a friend/mentor, I really want more scenes of them together, and being best gay friends, and maybe holding hands. And if they want to make out sometimes that would be fine too.

I’m entitling this post Jen’s Disproportionate Response to Glee S2E6 “Never Been Kissed” – aka Feelings ~ I has lots of them, most of them about Darren Criss.

In conclusion, I have listened to Darren’s version of “Teenage Dream” 89 times and I can’t even listen to the original any more. It’s sound wrong and I keep thinking, why isn’t Darren Criss singing this? Everything is better with Darren Criss in it. And I’m so incredibly excited at the prospect of him already being considered as a regular cast member. He is wonderful and the world deserves to know it. I am enjoying all the Kurt/Blaine fanfic that has come out of one episode, and hope it keeps coming. Even if they only play Blaine as a friend/mentor, I really want more scenes of them together, and being best gay friends, and maybe holding hands. And if they want to make out sometimes that would be fine too.

Kurt and Blaine have a duet coming up in the christmas episode. It's 'Baby, its cold outside". The recording has already hit the net. Listened to it on Perez!!

Kurt and Blaine have a duet coming up in the christmas episode. It's 'Baby, its cold outside". The recording has already hit the net. Listened to it on Perez!!

I've just heard it. And it doesn't get much more seductive than that song. When Darren sings "Oh your lips are delicious" I literally became mush ^_^. And then his exquisiste falsetto at the end, and I'm completely gone :wub:. I need context for this song immediately.

They are definitely playing up the fact that Blaine is older. And I like it :wink:.

i love glee I love the new season and I love sam and blaine.

So far so very good!

However i think this whole quinn/puck/beth/shelby thing needs to be resurfaced pretty soon otherwise they're going t oleave it two long and i'd love to have just another episode of quinn being super emotional as much as i love her any way :P

Sunshine's character was really good but im dissapointed that she's gone

Rachel annoyed me so far. usually i am her biggest fan but im leaning more toward quinn and sam now because now that her and finn are a couple they don't make you feel exscited when you see them on TV x

however glee very good! x

- Finn in a bathtub. Sam taking off his shirt. Good start, Glee.

- Quinn in charge and fierce. Yes, please.

- Mailman is back. Props for some continuity, Glee. Now, keep it up.

- Puck. Welcome back. Quinn’s deadpanned, “Wow, what a catch. Can’t believe I ever let you go.” = Win. See, writers. Quinn is awesome, when you remember that she is there. And Puck is already planning on how to take down an old lady.

- Mash-up 2.0. I’ve seen things online that outline how Season 2 is following the same format as Season 1. Like, S1E1 – Mr Schue finds Finn singing in the shower. In S1E2 Finn finds Sam in the same way. In S1E2 Push It causes a riot, S2E2 Toxic doe the same thing. Very subtle in S1E3 and S2E3 there is a Singalong Sound of Music reference for Kurt. Keeping that continuity, Kurt still wants to be on the girls’ team for the mashup. I heart him a lot.

- Puck using Artie as his community service. I like the Puck/Artie bonding in this episode, but I feel like the character of Puck has gone backwards. In Episode 3 he was completely insightful as to what Spirituality was, that I couldn’t imagine that same guy stealing and ATM within a week. But, oh well.

- Kurt/Karofsky. I’m already nervous. And finally someone notices that Kurt is always picked on. I don’t really like Mr Schue, but at least he’s trying here. But it’s not Kurt’s fault he’s unhappy and upset, there is no excuse for what Karofsky has always done to Kurt.

- And why is Finn taking a back seat in all this. Puck tells Kurt to get lost, and Finn says nothing. They had their confrontation in the basement, and then Finn stood up for Kurt, in a red shower curtain no less, and now he lets it slide. I don’t get it.

- How is it that when the Glee Club performed ‘Empire State of Mind’ everyone ignored them, and now Puck and Artie can make $300 for one song. I guess when Puck goes after what he wants, he get it. Artie is adorable looking up to Puck’s badassness. I can’t believe he wants Brittany back though.

- DALTON ACADEMY. Kurt failing at being incognito. DARREN CRISS. “My name is Blaine.” How is it I’m already swooning? Darren Criss has that affect on people. I adore the big spiralling staircase and the whole feeling of the building. Kurt is in awe too. *Key board smash* They are holding hands and slow-motion running down an abandoned corridor to a slow piano score. Oh, my heart just swelled three sizes with that. I can’t even handle the level of cute in that scene. “Next time don’t forget your jacket, new kid. You’ll fit right in.” And he fixes his collar. I have watched this scene so many times. “Teenage Dream” is all kinds of dreamy. Darren’s smexy voice, and smooth moves with the Warblers and Kurt SMILING. I don’t think I’ve ever seen Kurt smile like that. Not even when he could reach the High C for ‘Defying Gravity’ or kicking the winning points in the football game. But, Blaine makes him smile. Kurt is basically the definition of heart eyes throughout this performance. I adore his little reaction to “skin-tight jeans” in particular. But it’s Darren Criss. How could you not love him? I do not understand people who do not like him. Always making eyes at Kurt, even with all the other guys in the room. It’s like he’s singing directly at him, and I’m watching with this stupid grin on my face and I want Kurt to transfer immediately so they can hold hands in the hallways and be all kinds of adorable together. With Blaine taking the lead and being all mature and composed while Kurt is always blushing and unsure, but likes the way his hand feels in Blaine’s. I can’t even.

- This whole Beiste thing is a little disturbing. Particularly for Tina. Jersey Shore reference.

- Quinn’s little lovers quarrel in public and lashing out at the Bieste. And then Mike Chang, who, ever since he has been given lines is completely awesome. I’m so happy they are giving him more to do.

- I don’t necessarily like how they are approaching this Coach Bieste scenario with the boys, but I get why they are doing it. Does that make sense? Like, as Sam said, even though they aren’t making fun of her to her face, Schue’s point is that it is still a form of bullying and I wish they had kind of hammered that a bit harder, maybe. In contrast to what is happening to Kurt, which is physical and maybe more obvious, but Sam/Mike etc. aren’t innocent. I think they should also be accountable for the fact that they are letting what is going on with Karofsky slide. Because they can’t be that ignorant to it.

- Latte. Wes and David. Their little “endearing” comment and Blaine being all perceptive about Kurt’s reasons for being there. DARREN CRISS. He does this little head tilt towards Kurt, and I melt into a puddle. And Kurt is opening up, like he never has before, and I want to give him a hug. “Nobody seems to notice.” That really broke my heart. Darren you are perfect with your “It pissed me off” and “If your gay you’re life is going to be miserable. Sorry, nothing we can do about it.” Blaine, even though he isn’t saying it, totally wants you to move to Dalton, so he can hold your hand. I honestly don’t think Blaine would be giving the same advice if he actually new Karofsky. Given that he is bigger and could punch both of them in the face if he wanted to. It isn’t always wise to confront a bully head-on, because it could make thing worse. Kurt has friends in Mercedes and Tina and Finn, so he should go to them for back up. Try and outnumber him again. But I guess Kurt is sick and tired of being the victim, and wants to feel like he’s in control again. He shouldn’t take what is being dealt to him, so Blaine’s words really strike a chord. DARREN CRISS. I ship these two so hard. Kurt/Blaine is my OTP.

- “Spiiies!” Rachel isn’t annoying me this episode. But watch which finger you use to point, Lea.

- That conversation between Schue and Beiste is all kinds of awkward. Second hand embarrassment – I’m feeling it right now.

- The double date at Breadastix. “Leggo, my eggo.” Puck, you are awesome. Brittany is squeezing Artie’s leg, oh my. I LOL’d. Artie is not a badass. He may be a bit of a jerk around girls, but he has a conscience. I also think his sweater is really cute but hilarious at the same time.

- The girls were fierce in their “Start Me Up/Living’ on a Prayer” mash-up. They all look good in leather. Artie is fist pumping like a champ.

- COURAGE. Text message from Blaine. Kurt’s face. Everything else is irrelevant. Even when Darren Criss isn’t in the scene, he owns my heart.

- Sue and her confetti cannons. And she has an evil laugh. She is perfect.

- COURAGE. Then Karofsky. And Kurt is going after him and things get scary intense. The first time I watched this unfold I had no idea this was coming. I was literally watching with wide eyes as Kurt inches closer and Karofsky is pounding his locker and threatening Kurt with his fist. I really thought he was going to hit him. I knew something big was going to happen, but did not see the kiss coming. Speechless. With my fist in my mouth to stop the noise, I couldn’t even get my brain to function. It is all kinds of terrifying and intriguing and the fact that Karofsky went back for a second and Kurt had to push him away. And just Kurt’s face with his little fist in front of his mouth, and literally a million things pass through his eyes. I can’t deal with that broken expression on Kurt’s face. Chris Colfer, he is amazing and incredibly talented on a level that I can not comprehend. How is this is first major role, and he can act like that? I don’t understand. I still watch that scene, I’ve seen it probably ten times at least, but I’m still so caught up in the emotional charge of it all. The desperation of it all, in Karofsky for fighting what he is feeling, and Kurt feeling violated and everything in between. Max Adler, hats off to you too. They both acted their asses off in that scene. And it will probably go down as one of my favourites. Kudos to everyone at Glee for keeping that under wraps.

- I’ve just watched the kiss again and Karofsky actually has his thumb on Kurt’s cheek and is rather delicate about it. There is even this noise that he makes as he pulls away. This squeak that slips out, and I completely unravel. Meanwhile, Kurt is wide-eyed and in shock and I want to hug him forever. I don’t know what to do. I feel so incredibly saddened by it, because both I and Kurt wanted Blaine to be Kurt’s first boy-kiss. I need that moment to happen, regardless. I wanted it to be Blaine.

- Mike dobbing in Tina. He’s great. And Quinn’s little apology. And even though Santana is a b*tch, somehow I still like her. A lot. “If everyone put out, we would have a winning football team.”

- Puck has his own issues, and I hope we get to deal with some of them this season.

- DARREN CRISS. Now, Dalton is in Westerly, while McKinley is in Lima. That’s like 90 miles apart, from what I’ve read on Glee forums and things, so it’s like a two-hour drive to get there. Blaine drives 2 hours to see Kurt, because he wants to help him. I can’t handle these two. Karofsky is in denial, and Blaine is just letting him know that it’s okay to be confused. When he said, “You’re not alone,” I may have squealed. Maybe. But the only person who heard it was my mum, otherwise it never happened. When it happened I just imagine Darren singing “Baby, you’re not alone. ‘Cause you’re here with me.” Blaine is being shoved into a metal fence, no big deal. He’s cool with that. But Kurt has this need to pull Karofsky off Blaine. Because he’s obviously never felt this way before. Blaine is looking out for him, and totally wants to make out with him too. “Well, he’s not coming out any time soon.” Darren Criss, that delivery was perfection. And then Kurt is still upset, because he had never been kissed, and now his first has been taken away, when he totally wanted it to be Blaine. I will never be convinced otherwise. And then he buys him lunch. That is a first date. And every time they are on screen together there is this beautiful piano score, and it’s so different to the other scores they use for when it’s the whole club, or walking down the halls of McKinley. It’s slow and kind of dreamy, and I adore it. I don’t usually pick up on that sort of thing, but I just can’t help it. I want these two to be together forever. That is all.

- Then there is Schue/Bieste and I feel awkward again. Will wants to do the right thing, but realistically he is annoying and selfish and does things for his own self-indulgent purposes, so I can’t really take him seriously as a teacher. Particularly when Bieste is telling him she’s just a girl whose never been kissed, and he feels like he should do that to her. Again, I get why they did it like that. That a first kiss doesn’t have to be anything special, or even with a person you actually like. But somehow it’s construed into a big rite of passage that you need to have happen. But Schue, don’t go there.

- More Puck/Artie and Puck finally confesses to lying, which I kind of suspected all along. Puck isn’t as tough as he seems, and I think he secretly wants Quinn back. He’s just a boy who wants his waffles. I like that Artie is going to help him, even though he’s a jerk around girls.

- COURAGE. AND THERE IS A PICTURE OF BLAINE IN HIS LOCKER. And then Karofsky is still the same, and Kurt is crumbling on the floor, in his black tights and yellow boots that I am coveting. I need a scene with Finn. He needs to know this is going on and help Kurt out. They always talk about how the Glee Club is a family, and they should all be there for each other. Well, where are they now?

- Sam’s describing Bieste as a chocolate turtle and Finn’s “You’re nougat-y” was great. The boys look very handsome in their suits. The mashup was fantastic. I like how they all had a girl to sing to. And Puck and Santana were making hand-hearts to each other, while Rachel was being adorable for Finn. Boys mashup > Girls mashup. They reminded me of Human Nature with their dancing and song choice. I really, really liked it.

Wow...Long post.I pretty much agree with it except the Puck acting out because he secretly wants Quinn back.BB just wants someone to care about him,that part's true,but he's a teenage boy.There must be more to in then Quinn because it just seems way OTT to me for a teenager to do something like steal an ATM machine just because a girl doesn't like him.Surely most people would move on.I'm more inclined to think it has more to do with his Dad and Beth.

I can't choose between Kurt and Blaine & Kurt and Karofsky.Is that bad,lol.

Archived