Glee

Jayde

The reason why I'm never on here anymore is because of Glee haha.

- Sam & Mercedes - My newest pairing :wub:

- Brittana - I ship them with all my heart seriously <3 :wub:

I have more to tell but I can't be bothered typing anymore atm lol

Samcedes - Seriously. I agree so much. I didn't realise how much I liked the idea of those two being together, until I saw it with my own two eyes. I just have the greatest mental image of them going on double dates with Kurt and Blaine, and Blaine and Sam geek out over things, while Mercedes and Kurt just sit there and roll their eyes, but secretly they enjoy it.

The reason why I'm never on here anymore is because of Glee haha.

- Sam & Mercedes - My newest pairing :wub:

- Brittana - I ship them with all my heart seriously <3 :wub:

I have more to tell but I can't be bothered typing anymore atm lol

Samcedes - Seriously. I agree so much. I didn't realise how much I liked the idea of those two being together, until I saw it with my own two eyes. I just have the greatest mental image of them going on double dates with Kurt and Blaine, and Blaine and Sam geek out over things, while Mercedes and Kurt just sit there and roll their eyes, but secretly they enjoy it.

I love the way they look at each other, it's love :)

They could become a power-couple :)

Looks like I'll have to join this thread now I can't watch Glee at UK speed anymore :(

I will also join the Sam/Mercedes fanclub. They were SO SWEET at the coffee shop. I've seen people wondering why they didn't tell anyone, but can you imagine if they'd told Kurt and Blaine? The boys would have gone: oh my god! really loudly and burst into a duet or something, serenading them while S and M would have cringed.

Oh haha, Sam and Mercedes= S and M! :lol: teeheehee.

I've only seen like two episodes of Season 1 and I loved it at first I was only going to watch it cause couldn't find anything on but then I was like wow I kinda enjoy this :lol:

I love Sam and Mercedes almost as much as my little hearty worsihps the ground that Finn and Rachel walk on!

However Im still pretty annoyed at a couple of things:

1. How Finn wouldn't get back with Rachel after kissing Puck but Quinn has sex and has his kid and he gets with her again

2. How Shelby and Beth weren't at ALL featured in Season 2 when it was rumoured Idina Menzel was going to return for an episode or two

3. It was rumoured that Rachel's gay dad's were going to appear and that never happened either

Im still hoping number 2&3 happen in Season 3 x

Yes to 1 and 3 of those Lucii. I think they are missing a great storyline with Rachel's two dads, it would be very interesting.

I hope they are featured in season 3! :)

I think the reason RIB are reluctant to introduce Rachel's dads properly is because they won't be able to get back both of the guys that were used in the photos in the pilot. I just want awesome Blaine/Rachel-ness if/when he transfers to McKinley in season 3. Maybe Rachel can tell Blaine that she has two gay dads, so if he ever wants to discuss the intricacies of having a long term relationship then they are available. I also want Rachel/Blaine duelling for solos, and also more duets. 'Don't You Want Me' was amazing. More like that.

So, the hiatus is already too long and I'm trying to amuse myself. So I want to know; what are your top 5 songs from season 2?

Mine;

1. Teenage Dream

2. I Feel Pretty/Unpretty

3. I Wanna Hold Your Hand

4. Don't You Want Me

5. Thriller/Heads Will Roll

I'm pretty much set on my top 3, but I'm not completely convinced with my other two. I'm interested to see what other people think.

Archived