Glee

Jayde

TV Guide says that its also going to be 7.30, so I'm going to go with that. It'll be interesting -- I'll probably watch it online before it airs in Australia -- to see whether the episode is exactly the same when it goes again.

I've seen/read so many spoilers about what's coming and I still don't feel like I'm ready. I'm way too invested in a fictional couple. Send help. Or don't. Whatever.

I'm not exactly sure what episode it was, but I was captivated by an episode of glee which I recently watched...it involved Quinn planted dangerous items in Shelby's apartment in an attempt to regain custody of Beth.

Being non-watcher of glee, I was surprised that I was interested in the show, or a least that particular episode. I'm looking forward to finding out if Quinn's acquisition of Beth is succesful or not. I understand that she wants her baby back, but it seemed like she just wanted Beth back for herself and that she was not necessarily thinking of Beth's best interests...? :unsure:

I'm interested too in the relationship she shares with Noah 'Puck'. Their relationship seems rather rocky although I was surprised to see Puck kiss Shelby at the end because I had got the impression that he was with Quinn. But then, after looking at some info about Puck, I discovered he's a bit of a player so maybe I shouldn't be so surprised...?

Puck's not with Quinn.He and Quinn had a baby, Beth who is now Shelby's adopted daughter.

He used to be a player but he's changed a lot since s1 and I seriously doubt he'd cheat now.

I don't really think Quinn and Puck care about each other.It was a one night stand and they ignore each other unless it's to do with Beth.

Archived