Glee

Jayde

Yes that is the problem. I just meant that I think that's the normal way of functioning of very young men, if you see what I mean, not some major issue.

How many episodes left of series one? We just saw the one about the Glee-sters selling 'cakes' to get Artie a special bus. Is series 2 going to be shown in England in April at the same time as America, or will we have to wait?

I love how in every country the last episode we saw was promoted as the season finale because the first season isn't finished. The next 9 episodes we'll see are the last episodes of Season 1. I suppose it was a way of getting more viewers but now everyone seems to think they will be seeing Season 2 when in fact they wont.

I love how in every country the last episode we saw was promoted as the season finale because the first season isn't finished. The next 9 episodes we'll see are the last episodes of Season 1. I suppose it was a way of getting more viewers but now everyone seems to think they will be seeing Season 2 when in fact they wont.

Huh? :unsure: What? Why? No season 2? Explain someone please? :P Sorry just jumped in ... :rolleyes:

He erupts too early...

Is that the problem?

Yes that is the problem. I just meant that I think that's the normal way of functioning of very young men, if you see what I mean, not some major issue.

Ohhhh THAT problem! Okay, THAT I remember because the car accident image that he uses to combat it is kind of hilarious lol. I just thought I must have missed something important :unsure:

I didn't even realise that the season wasn't over yet. The last episode I saw

where they beat the wayward girls and the deaf kids

felt pretty resolved. Weird.

P.S. I haven't multi-quoted in ages. I feel so savvy.

I didn't even realise that the season wasn't over yet. The last episode I saw

where they beat the wayward girls and the deaf kids

felt pretty resolved. Weird.

That's where it stopped in the US, too. Pierced Musie said it really - S1 isn't over but all of the tv networks seem to think it has or they promo'd it as that. It's just something that has been annoying me.

They will focus on the Glee club going to the Regionals in the last nine episode.

Oh, and it got renewed for a second season a couple of months ago. :D

The last episode Aus and the US saw was supposed to be the final which is why it all seemed wrapped up,then it got signed up for more episodes for season 1,then as Lise said,Season 2 was approved a few months ago.I believe they start filming it around July/August.

All this Glee talk has given me withdrawls.I want me some Glee...especially Puck!

Archived