Glee

Jayde

Yes... I know... Finn isn't a bad lad, he just annoys me a bit. People go on and on about the 'hero' of a series and then he can't live up to the hype, its impossible to do so. I don't think he's got a 'problem' either, just inexperience.

I just wanna say, I like Finn... He's docile but amusing, and I think he has a nice and unusual voice. I'm listening to "I'll Stand By You" which makes me sad when I think of why he was singing it (and how naive he was/is), but if I don't think about that, then it makes me happy, cause it's like he's singing it to ME :wub: Well, maybe "wub" is too strong an emotion, but I DO like him :)

I like Finn...I just love Puck.I found ''I'll Stand By You'' to cheesy to be honest but that's possibly because I knew the reason he was singing it was non existent.

Yes... I know... Finn isn't a bad lad, he just annoys me a bit. People go on and on about the 'hero' of a series and then he can't live up to the hype, its impossible to do so. I don't think he's got a 'problem' either, just inexperience.

He calls it his problem in episode 1.

I love this show and my new role model is Sue :lol:!

I have to say that out of the characters I wouldn't mind see leaving (or taking a backseat) for awhile it would have to be Finn and Rachel. I want to see more Artie damn it! And I love Puck and was so disappointed that we never got to see a duet between him and Mercedes.

It's funny that you think Finn is the hero. I think he's way too lame to be a hero lol, but that's why I love him. He's so dumb and ineffective. I'd say that Rachel is the star of the show - if I had to pick one - and that Mr Shoe is the hero because he's the leader of the group and the one who always has to fight to protect everyone from the villain - ie Sue. Finn's just like... a big dopey puppy that everyone thinks is cute and wants to play with (:ph34r:). I guess playing football and singing could be considered tricks, cause he doesn't seem to have much drive or focus to do anything without other people telling him to. He's so vacant lol.

He calls it his problem in episode 1.

HE thinks its a problem, I don't. It'll pass.

I assumed Finn and Rachel were the hero and heroine because they were kind of 'star crossed lovers' in the first episode or two. I thought it was going to be a stereotyped plot: Boy Meets Girl But They Can't Be Together Because Of Evil Ex Girlfriend. But fortunately the other characters have been made stronger and I like them better now. I'm glad its not all about Finn and Rachel, but about all of them. I think Kurt is my favourite, his scenes with his dad are brilliant.

Um... stupid question... but what is the "problem"? It's been a while since Glee has been on air here and my memory is like a sieve so I have no idea what you're talking about :unsure: If it's not directly tied in with a song on the soundtracks, I've already forgotten it :( Except for Sue... Sue is kind of hard to forget.

Archived