Glee

Jayde

Hm, didn't like the episode Acafellas or whatever it was called. I thought Will and the group were cringe making and there was too much about his awful wife. The only good bits were when the evil cheerleaders turned against the teacher Sue and we actually found out Kurt was gay. Shock horror, I'd never have guessed!

• 5 weeks later...

Glad you updated this tessalove. I have a love/hate relationship with Glee at the moment :lol:

I read some spoilers today, I'm probably hopelessly out of date, but its about Kurt:

Apparently in the second series he gets a football jock boyfriend and they are 'out and proud', not hiding in corners. Sounds good!

^ I love that we'll be seeing more of Kurt. I can't wait for it.

I'm interested to see where they'll go with this whole Finn/Quinn/Puck thing. If Finn goes back to her then I will think even less of him than I do now but I think that Quinn/Puck is just a disaster waiting to happen but I do think that it will happen at some stage. I'm just going to stick with my happy and for the most part, harmless ship. Puck&Rachel don't have the ability to hurt anyone too much, right now, from my perspective.

I think there should have been more reaction to

Puck/ Rachel

. No one took any notice, it would have been nice to see at least one person go :o I hope they remain friends, whatever he said. I saw a pleasant side to him and liked him better, he was such an idiot in the first few episodes.

Finn is starting to annoy me, he's so gormless :lol:

I loved that we got some background to Sue. It showed that she's not completely mean and heartless.

I agree, I would have liked to see some reaction to Puck/Rachel being together. Nobody seemed to notice even though it should have come out of the blue for all of the characters because it went from Puck paying no attention to her to them being together. It showed a nicer side of Puck. I think Rachel brings out a better side of him than anyone else.

I don't like Finn either. He's used so much but I don't see why. They seem to use him as one of the musical leads when I don't think Cory's voice is that strong. Hopefully, Finn will come along a bit more and I will start to like him more.

Archived