Glee

Jayde

I just watched the first episode and loved it. I didn't think I would, but it is good, it brought tears to my eyes when the teacher said you have to make difficult decisions when you grow up and give up things you love, and one day they'd grow up and learn this - SO TRUE!

the trouble is, the recording stopped just after the kids finished singing 'Don't Stop Believing' and the teacher cried. What happened next?

Is 'Don't Stop Believing' a Journey song, I thought it was REO Speedwagon.

The only thing I thought was annoying was it reminded me of American Pie because isn't there a jock in that who joins a choir to impress a girl? But its a bit different.

Anyway, I shall be watching this!

I was so excited when the show won. Lea (Rachel) and Matt (Will) were also nominated but they only won the one. I think, it's pretty good to win the award when there has only been 13 episodes, so far.

Is a GG a Golden Globe award?

I think England must be at the same speed as Ireland as we've only had two episodes here. The last one was where the red haired teacher [Emma?] said she would go out with the gym coach and the mad wife of Will found out she wasn't pregnant. Hope those aren't spoilers but it looks like everyone else is ahead of us.

Funny that the couple of jock and cheerleader are called Finn and Quinn, how silly :lol:

I think England must be at the same speed as Ireland as we've only had two episodes here.

Well yeah they are at the same speed I believe , it airs on TV3 and E4 , with TV3 being the Irish channel but we also get E4 over here in Ireland so I guess it just depends on what channel we watch it on.

Archived