Glee

Jayde

You know the way you can send audition tapes through MySpace for one of the three new roles in Glee? Does anyone know if they'd accept UK entrants or not?

On the link for their MySpace page on FaceBook it says it's a nationwide online audition so i take it it's only open to those in the USA. :(

The most EPIC promo for the back 9! Contains GIANT SPOILERS!! Here!

I feel like I want to talk in caps for the rest of the day. So much I love!

"I feel like Lady Gaga" <3 Kurt.

Cheerios on stilts. "Madonna is weeping." That whole episode alone is going to be epic.

Finn: "Hello, I love you." Woah. *swoons*

Brittany/Santana/Finn OT3

Kurt singing 4 minutes. I think I died.

Rachel carries a rape whistle. Amazing.

"Sing off. Parking lot. 5 o'clock. Be there." Oh, I like Jesse.

Hello, Goodbye. Aaaaaaah!

Sue Silvester - Never change.

Kurt/Mercedes - How do you two not have a show on Bravo?

Tina/Artie. Quinn/Puck - still winking at Brittany. Puck, I adore everything about you.

If you don't want to be spoiled, just know this. My reaction to the promo was a lot of !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For Australian viewers, the back 9 will air on Channel 10 from Thursday April 29 at 8pm, following Masterchef

YEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! I was starting to get worried that we didn't have a date. Woohoo! Thanks for the info. I need Kurt. Now.

Archived