Glee

Jayde

I had my gleekiest moment yet today.I was waiting for the bus and when it come it had a Glee advertisement on the side of it with Puck and Rachel.Naturally I stopped talking to the hot guy who was waiting to,let out a small squee and went over to take a picture lol.I'm pretty sure he thought I was mad.

I also saw one with Sue and Will cominng home but that didn't excite me as much...

Click here for the full HQ studio version of 'Like a Prayer'. I will go as far as saying it is the best Glee song so far this season. Absolutely amazing! Who do you think is singing from 1:12 - 1:30?

I think it might be Tina :unsure:. Who is singing 0:54 - 1:02? Is it Finn or Puck? Then it goes into Kurt ^_^.

But, awesome song! Although, your link doesn't work for Aussies. Stupid Sony <_<.

EDIT: Just heard the full version of 4 minutes. <3 <3 <3 Kuuuuurt!!

Click here for the full HQ studio version of 'Like a Prayer'. I will go as far as saying it is the best Glee song so far this season. Absolutely amazing! Who do you think is singing from 1:12 - 1:30?

I think it might be Tina :unsure:. Who is singing 0:54 - 1:02? Is it Finn or Puck? Then it goes into Kurt ^_^.

I think it's Tina too. But there are a hoard of people on YouTube insisting it's Mercedes. I really doubt it's her though. They hear a strong vocal that isn't Lea Michele and instantly claim it must be the "big black woman". Not buying it. It's Finn singing then, by the way. His voice has really improved.

I think it's Tina too. But there are a hoard of people on YouTube insisting it's Mercedes. I really doubt it's her though. They hear a strong vocal that isn't Lea Michele and instantly claim it must be the "big black woman". Not buying it. It's Finn singing then, by the way. His voice has really improved.

Oh, is that Finn? Yeah, he sounds really good there, that's why I didn't recognise it :P. But I agree about the big voice. We've only really heard bits and pieces of Jenna's voice, but she was awesome in "True Colours" so I'm happy that we get to hear more of her :).

Archived