Glee

Jayde

And Kurt is my favourite forever. Defying Gravity was awesome.

I agree! I much preferred it to Rachel's version, she has a brilliant voice but it now grates on me, it's far too in your face. But he sang it sooo beautifully and apparently it was based on a true life story - he was denied being able to sing it at his high school because he's a man.

Er.... Who is Neil Patrick Harris? :blink:

neilpatrickharris.jpg

He stars in How I Met Your Mother and he was recently a guest judge on American Idol.

I'm not a Finn fan but I do feel sorry for him that he's not the father of Quinn's baby. That's gotta be hard to deal with.

Does anyone know when the UK finishes the first season? & When the 2nd one will be on??

How many episodes have you had so far? There were in 13 in the first part of the season. The last nine episodes start back in the US in April.

Tonights episode is no.10, I believe. It's called "Ballad".

I really like Finn. I don't mind Puck, but I don't think we've seen enough of him to really make a firm judgement. I'd like to see him be a central character for an episode. I'd love to see how he's dealing with the idea of being a Father. There's so much focus on Finn's thoughts on it, but we heardly see Puck. I think that's why I can't get my head around any romantic involvement between him and Rachel. They've hardly interacted. It'd be nice if we get a proper build up to that, if they decide to take that route.

I'd also really love a Mercedes-centric episode. Tina and Artie were quite central last week and the rest are always on, but Mercedes is rarely brought forward. I hope we'll see more of her soon.

And of course Puck fans, don't forget his first name is... Noah :wub::lol: Where is his Hayley?

Rachel is his Hayley.I don't care what anyone else says,he has more chemistry with her than Finn does.In the absence of Rachel i'll settle for Artie!

This is the second show where my favourite character is Noah.I'm definitely a Noah fangirl loL.

I'm agree with Lynd - Puck and Rachel may not have build up but they have more chemistry than any other couple or potential couple in the show, right now, imo.

I read a spoiler the other day that said that Finn and Santana will end up together which should be interesting. We haven't really seen a lot of Santana so it will be good to find out more about her.

I'm agree with Lynd - Puck and Rachel may not have build up but they have more chemistry than any other couple or potential couple in the show, right now, imo.

I read a spoiler the other day that said that Finn and Santana will end up together which should be interesting. We haven't really seen a lot of Santana so it will be good to find out more about her.

Yeah, I read somewhere yesterday that

Santana takes the Virginity from one the Glee Boys. So its probably going to be Finn.

Yeah, I read somewhere yesterday that

Santana takes the Virginity from one the Glee Boys. So its probably going to be Finn.

He must deal with his 'problem' if that happens.

I just wanna say, I like Finn... He's docile but amusing, and I think he has a nice and unusual voice. I'm listening to "I'll Stand By You" which makes me sad when I think of why he was singing it (and how naive he was/is), but if I don't think about that, then it makes me happy, cause it's like he's singing it to ME :wub: Well, maybe "wub" is too strong an emotion, but I DO like him :)

Archived