Big Brother 10 UK

Guest -Kevin-

I'm not watching this years Big Brother, I used to watch the show before in the other series before this one. My favourite Big Brother was in 2007, when Pete won, the housemates in that year were good, but this series I just cant seem to get into watching it

OK sorry but thats weird !!

How can you "not get into it " when its only just started :rolleyes:

Usually after a few weeks you say you cant get into it and your saying it before the launch show is still bloomin' over !! It takes some time.

Whatever, I'm just not really intrested in this series like the previous years :rolleyes:

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok from first impressions the housemates that stood out for me were:

Noirin – Absolutely gorgeous and seems to have a very high opinion of herself. I’m hoping that she won’t be like Maysoon from last year (someone who showed promise from her VT but turned out to be disappointing) and will stir things up with the other girls in the house and possibly cause resentment/arguments.

Rodrigo – First impression are he seems like a really nice genuine sort of guy. He’s the kind of person who on paper would avoid nominations and progress far in the competition. It’s too early to say whether his personality is strong enough to win it though.

Cairon – Again initially from what Davina said (i.e. he doesn’t like two-faced people) he seems like the sort of person that will get involved in arguments but I don’t think he’s come out of his shell yet. Perhaps he’s deliberately holding back just to see what people are like and maybe formulate some sort of game plan (hopes).

Angel – First impressions were…highly annoying. Especially as already mentioned she took an age to actually get into the house. And I think she pretty much annoyed the audience as well. If that’s a shape of things to come then I’m defiantly not looking forward to watching her.

It just isn't the same, without the regular live feed. :(

I know !!

They are trying to make the person they want to win actually win after last year when Rachel won they didn't like her at all. The only thing that saved Rachel last year was the live feed after she was absolutely tore up on the highlights .

Stupid BB people :angry:

Official Housemates:

Cairon

Charlie

Freddie

Karly

Kris

Lisa

Noirin

Rodrigo

Saffia

Sophie

There are no other Housemate places left, which means Angel, Beinazir, Marcus, Siavash, Sophia and Sree are all out. Personally I'm really pleased with this result, as I like almost all of the Housemates, except for maybe Cairon.. I'm really glad Angel, Marcus, Siavash and Sree are out. I thought I'd like Sree, but he turned out to be very irritating. Beinazir made no impression on me at all, and while I liked Sophia at first, she was slightly annoying, and I think for convenience sake we needed to lose one of either Sophie, Sophia or Saffia, to make it easier to keep track of who's who. I'm also glad the number of housemates is back down to 10 like in the original series. When there are huge numbers like 25, too many people fade into the background. However, I reckon we will see some new Housemates brought in during the series.

Archived