Big Brother 10 UK

Guest -Kevin-

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK some thoughts from last night. Overall considering who was left a good result in the end. So pleased Charlie didn’t win - notice how he tried to make out he was ecstatic before he left to try and cover up his disappointment. :P Sivash not winning wasn’t as satisfying as I thought for the simple reason that when he heard the boos he knew he would finish runner up. As I said before glad David came third and beat Rodrigo and Charlie. Obviously there were quite a few people who liked him because he was genuine and perhaps also as Lisa wasn’t there too.

As much as I didn’t want Siavash to win I have to say he was totally shafted. Both Davina and Geroge Lamb were pretty much anti-Siavash as was evident by some of their remarks. They brought his ex girlfriend the week Marcus went to try and humiliate him. Not to mention the fact that BB tried to influence the nominations last Sunday to set him up for eviction. Also even after he was evicted he got a really bad interview from Davina. She was completely negative throughout, going on about the thing with Noirin, highlighting the fact that he refused to nominate, that he threatened to walk out several times and he was a coward without showing one highlight. And then at the end when he tried to explain she cut him off mid sentence – “Whatever!” and said he was a great housemate without the slightest hint of truth in her voice. Don’t get me wrong, I was glad she asked him those questions but she should have included some positives as well. Everybody else that evening got a good interview (even Charlie and Lisa did too earlier on in the week).

Regarding the winner not much to say really. She did well because she avoided arguments and confrontation (hence nominations). Seems to have broke a trend of winning because most people like her previously (Sam from BB6 is one person who springs to mind) don’t generally do very well. I said this before as I suspected at the time, I don’t think she's as stupid as she makes out to be. Perhaps it was an act to come across as harmless. Anyway fair play she won.

Quite good seeing all the previous housemates on BBLB before the final. Best part where everybody booed Bea, she told them it was a game to get over it or to go home and they booed her again. Would have been really interesting if she’d made it to the final.

How did Rodrigo come 5th and David 3rd????

I would love to know the answer to that one :rolleyes:

Simple David is more popular than Rodrigo is. :P You can refer to the crowd chants or the general consensus of polls in various forums but IMO they are not wholly representative of every viewer in question. Let’s face it a lot of people thought David was stupid but lacking in intelligence doesn’t necessarily make you a bad person. Like him or not I thought he was genuine and for the most part true to his character. Rodrigo was more genuine that most of the other housemates too but was hypocritical and at times acted like a immature spoilt brat. Again at times David did come across like a kid (a big kid) but that’s just the way he is.

Did anyone see the DS press conference with Sophie and Siavash? Talk about not being gracious in victory. I just found her annoying in general and she kept referring to Noirin as a “b*tch” and even labelled her as a “whore” at one point (I know I didn’t like Noirin but felt Sophie should have just bit her tongue or been more diplomatic about the whole thing). Only saw the end of BBLB so not sure if that was mentioned.

Archived