Big Brother 10 UK

Guest -Kevin-

Very, very interesting nominations. I love watching those as it give us an insight into how people are feeling and perhaps which housemates are purposely holding back. It’s no surprise at all that Sophia is up as she has been a bit rude to Sapphia and after sort of forming a clique, with other people voting Sophia would be the obvious choice for some of the housemates. I wasn’t sure about “Halftwit” though but I can’t see him generating enough emotion in the viewers to vote him out (right now) so for that reason I think Sophia’s probably going on Friday.

I see already other people have noticed that Shree has been quite transparent with his actions. He’s definitely going to be up next week especially after Halfwit or Sophia have gone. I’m glad to see a few other people picked up on Charlie too. But even if he is up I wouldn’t get my hopes up about him going out.

I have to agree with Sapphia’s sentiments about Marcus. He does seem quite aggressive by nature even if he isn’t actually directly being confrontational. So I’m looking forward to seeing him get into an argument with someone.

Ricardo seemed to get frustrated with Angel and the way he reacted made me think he’s not as butter wouldn’t melt as I originally thought.

It was good of Siavash to have a man to man chat with Shree because already he can see that quite a few of the other housemates are extremely frustrated with the way he has been acting (as reflected in the nominations). Ironically I actually think the chat will make him even more paranoid and perhaps even worse.

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m glad to see a few other people picked up on Charlie too. But even if he is up I wouldn’t get my hopes up about him going out.

I wouldn't be so sure about that !!

Charlie isn't as popular as you might think. At first I loved Charlie and I still do fancy him but his personality just puts me way off . He seems very fake and I think he has quite a nasty streak that will show sometime.

Someone have just walks out of the big brother house, found out who on this spoiler.

I have put this in a spoiler cause this have not been showed on tv yet.

Saffia this evening have just left the big brother house. Tonight, after eight days in the house, Saffia decided it was time to leave the Big Brother house. At 8.20pm Saffia came to the Diary Room and left the house.Saffia's walk-out will not affect tomorrow's eviction between Halfwit or Sophia.

Edit - I've now remove the spoiler, as it's just been showed on t.v.

I don’t know what to think after that episode. I found myself feeling quite sorry for “Halfwit”. He didn’t take being up for nomination too well (a stark contrast to Sophia incidentally) and it almost seemed as though he took it personally. Very disappointed with Marcus and Cairon both of whom I thought were extremely childish with that prank they pulled. It wasn’t funny, it wasn’t smart and even if it was, it was totally the wrong time to do it. You could see the guy just wanted to go to sleep and was upset. I’m not too surprised that Cairon did that but how old is Marcus supposed to be?

Funny how Sree seemed to one to console him considering that “Halfwit” nominated him the day before. I still couldn’t tell whether he was actually being genuine or simply using this to his advantage though. Ricardo and Angel also didn’t take to kindly to the prank either. Angel actually seemed quite protective of him. Admittedly she has been spending a bit of time with him, i.e. dyed his hair/beard and after the nominations were announced she said people nominated him because they feared his intelligence.

Speaking of Angel I think she’s ok now but why does she have to be so melodramatic about everything and take stuff so personally? It makes her look self-centred.

As a person Kris is actually ok but other than looking good I don’t see what he brings to the house, although admittedly I’m being hypocritical because the same could be said for Noirin who I have to be frank and say isn’t doing a lot either.

I loved the way Sophia took everything in her stride and was honest about how she felt. She said she would be gutted if she went but at the same time wasn’t surprised she was up. I really hope she doesn’t go as I would like to see more feuding with Saffia. It’s also having a knock-on effect in that the clique they’ve (she) formed has almost separated them from certain housemates which will hopefully cause arguments in the future with other people. You could almost see it when Angel put her hands in the food. I think there is a chance they could just ignore each other. Perhaps we can stick them both in a room and then they’ll talk. Naahh.

Big Brother has said that evicted housemates will now be interrogated like never before when they leave the programme.

According to show bosses, after Davina McCall gives the evictee their usual informal interview, she will be joined by two different guests each week to quiz the losing housemate.

The first will be an ex-housemate, celebrity, journalist or devoted BB fan, who will give a "rigid interrogation" to the evictee.

A second BB expert will then offer their own perspective on how the housemate did during their time on the programme.

After houseguest Beinazir was evicted on Day 4 and Saffia walked out yesterday, tonight's show will see the first eviction of a fully-fledged housemate on BB10.

Freddie (Halfwit) and Sophia have been nominated to face the public vote, with Sophia the bookies' favourite to go.

I'm going to say Sophia to be evicted.

Edit - Sophia have just been evicted, she is the second housemate to be evicted from the big brother house.

After just only 8 days being in the big brother house. What does everyone think about Kirs and Sophie [ dogface] love relationship. Is it real or not. ?

Not happy that Sophia or Saffia have gone as I quite liked both of them and the feuding was at least entertaining. I have to say though I did feel quite sorry for Saffia when she was crying and I could see where she was coming from when she decided to leave. She said the reasons why she left were because of her kids (fair enough) and Sophia. I still remain slightly dubious though because she knew Sophia was up for eviction and there was a reasonable chance she could go so would it have really hurt to wait a couple of days. Regarding her children you have to ask yourself if she really missed them that much then why did she agree to go into the house in the first place. The other reason which she denied was because she was rejected by Kris in favour of “Dogface”. To be honest I missed the stuff that happened so I can’t really comment on that but I am a bit disappointed with her. An opportunity wasted.

The day her name was announced I knew Sophia would be out. Firstly she’s female so the odds were always against her. But more importantly she was involved in quite a bit of arguing and bitching about Saffia. It’s been said that she was quite aggressive but compared to some of the people in the past (Alexandra/Charlie two names that spring to mind) she was like a kitten. I have to say though I didn’t really like the way she blew out Saffia when she offered the “Olive branch”. I will say this - she did talk about her behind her back but she ALWAYS said what she thought to her face too. So at least she wasn’t being two-faced. And there are quite a few housemates in there that I don’t think are being entirely genuine.

I really liked the new format of the eviction interview with a panel asking the questions as well as Davina. I wonder if Endomol have taken note of some of the complaints about Davina’s biased interview technique. At least this way it allows more impartiality as we can see different views about people. I found the analysis of Sophia’s behaviour really interesting and it’s a shame because she seemed so nice. Loved the theory about her tactically getting it wrong by going after Saffia and drawing a parallel by going after the top dog rather than the sidekicks first.

BBBM was good too. I loved the way when Saffia walked past the audience down the stairs, went up to Sophia, stuck her hand out and when Sophia went to give her a high five she quickly moved it out the way and brushed it past her ear. Even Sophia acknowledged that was a good one. Saffia really laid into her, saying she made her time there hell (a bit melodramatic). Just wish she’d been more like that in the house. Really liked when Davina went to cut to a break and she was saying what was going to be in the next part of the program and you could hear Saffia and Sophia still arguing with each other completely ignoring her.

Davina was certainly a lot more critical of the housemates than in the eviction show. Angel eating a raw egg and Brian doing the same thing and throwing up were disgusting. I actually really liked the bit about Shree and the clips they presented that showed he had been in a very sly way trying it on with some of the females.

I read today that Cairon has come very close to being put out of the house because they fear he could become physical, i tend to agree, he does seem a very aggresive young man and if someone pushes him too far, i dread to think what will happen.

Archived