Big Brother 10 UK

Guest -Kevin-

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will be watching this Summer as I always do each year. I doubt it will be as good as the early days of Big Brother, although I really would like this to be a stand out year but I guess we will have to wait and see.

I really like watching the first show when we get to see the housemates for the first time, I always sit and hope that I recognise someone I know, but it never happens ... oh well maybe this year. :lol:

4 days to go!!! :D I don't know why I am excited, I always start watching then after a week or two stop watching till about a week before the final. I can't wait for the launch show though. I love seeing everyone entering the house and seeing who is going in.

I think its terrible the way they have set the house out this year, they have no beds at all and they all have to sleep on the hard floor, all of this is supposed to get them at each others throats apparently :rolleyes: i think its just plain cruel. It serves them right if everyone walks out.

I know the House is suppos to be a lot smaller and they will all be on top of one another how can they justyfy this as entertainment when all we will get is bitching, I agree there would be no programme if they all decide to walk out because of the cramp conditions.

Archived