Big Brother 10 UK

Guest -Kevin-

They cut the live feed last night as there were tremdous agument going on about some one going on a hunger strike for three days and Lisa was rowing with Marcus Ciron was in on the act as well but from i dont know much more cos just after they cut the feed, remind me of BB 5.

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So glad that Sophia and Saffia are gone, couldn't stand either of them.

I also hate Lisa, Charlie, Kris, Dogface, Marcus, Cairon and Sree. Lisa thinks she is the house queen now, she is vile.

I like Siavash, Rodrigo and Karly, but my favourites are Angel and Halfwit.

Halfwit to win! He is so embarrassingly cheesy, but so lovely at the same time.

I do like Noirin but after last night’s display she’s slightly gone out of favour. I saw the argument in the live feed but didn’t see the events leading up to it. After watching the highlights today, I was a little bit surprised at what I saw. Although she’s not entirely to blame I still think the arguing that broke out was mainly her fault. She was actually very smart if you think about it.

She pretended to be upset huddled up in her bed in the hope that someone would notice and ask her what’s wrong (basically crying out for attention). Predictably when Sree (who had been hanging around her all day and admitted he fancied her) asked, she obviously said she was ok then told him how fed up she was having to paint the glasses and moustache on her face everyday as she felt she couldn’t be herself (despite the fact that she agreed to do that in order to become a housemate). At least she didn’t have to change her name by deed poll! She then came up with a brilliant idea to go on a hunger strike and basically manipulated half the house into going along with it (or at the very least supporting her) knowing full well that it was bound to cause some sort of disagreement.

Lisa acting like an idiot started having a go at “Halfwit” and Angel - even though the idea was Norin’s (Why was she the innocent one?) Afterwards all hell broke lose with a very heated argument between Lisa, “Halfwit” and Marcus which has now ended up with a very uncomfortable situation as Lisa’s now said she won’t speak to “Halfwit” or Marcus anymore. So in essence she starts World War III, sits back and comes out smelling like roses.

I agree with you there Saoirse I am absolutely loving it so far , and most of them are getting on my nerves so far.

OK lets start , I am getting so angry with the following :

Charlie : I was so in love with him after seeing his VT and entrance but he is going down rapidly in my estimations. Those of you who didn't watch the live feed last night , he was so nasty to Freddie about the salad that freddie cooked in the 1st week , then moved onto Freddie's stir fry which he said was disgusting and only ate it to be polite . Another thing , yesterday Kris and Charlie were bored and decided to make a fool out of Freddie AGAIN . Charlie went into Freddie and said me and Kris are playing hide and seek so Kris is on so go hide . Charlie was lying and went outside to sunbathe with Kris while Freddie was in the house hiding where he stayed for 20 minutes until Siavash told him they were making a fool out of him. Freddie said then that he felt like he was back in school ( this is BULLYING and I hate bullies , there the most dirtiest things that ever walked the earth) I can only imagine how I would have felt if I was Freddie at that moment. It is clear as day that Charlie fancies Kris and he is so jealous of Kris and Sophie's relationship or "fauxmance" as people may call it. I am really disliking Charlie right now and hope he is gone as soon as possible.

Lisa : this woman is such a bully and she is so disrespectful to absolutely everyone. She is treating Freddie so badly and to be honest I think Lisa's problem with Freddie is that he had a great upbringing and was very priveleged whilst she comes from a council estate and is as rough as they come. She tries to put Freddie down at every opportunity and it is very sad to watch Freddie being picked on and bullied like this and I think Big Brother should intervene and kick the nasty trash out of there. I was so happy when Marcus gave her as good as she was getting because nobody would have stood up to her and she thinks she owns the place. Don't worry Lisa your time will come and the first chance the public get you are going home and are coming out to a pile of boos. :D

She was also bullying Angel during the whole hunger strike thing when she told Angel to grow up and act her age and she is pathetic . God the woman makes me want to throw something at her.

Cairon : this is another vicious aggressive bully in there. His shouting at Sree the other night left a lot to be said about his behaviour. He was clearly trying to pick a fight with poor little Sree :wub: (I love Sree) . AND again during the fight with Lisa and Freddie he annoyed me again. Lisa said to Freddie " you are a f**king di**he** " then Cairon started laughing his head off at this , thats not nice , Freddie was clearly being bullied and she was verbally abusing him and Cairon was laughing as if it was funny . Do they not know the affect their bullying can have on a person.

Kris : Kris just really annoys me because he thinks he is absolutely beautiful (fair enough he is very good looking but he knows it and its gone to his head). and his relationship with Sophie (Dogface) is so fake I can't even take it seriously . Then last night when Freddie told Lisa she was a bully , Kris said "shut the f**k up Freddie" , sorry but Kris its kinda none of your business so just butt out.

I think thats the people that are annoying me . FOR NOW anyway , I could have loads more to add to the list next week but I'm afraid the damage has been done by the above people and I don't ever change my mind where these things are concerned. They are all just bullies and need to go ASAP.

Oh and By the way SREE TO WIN ( Or Angel , I don't mind :P )

They are brilliant , especially Sree , he is just so harmless and just a sweet boy. :)

I think I’ve changed my mind about wanting Sree out…for now. It was very amusing watching him pursue Noirin like a love sick puppy. He seems to be around her 24-7. Interesting that she confided in Lisa about the way he’s been around her. I think his affection is starting to make her feel a bit uncomfortable and I liked the “third arm” comment. I wonder how long she’s going to take before she actually tells him to back off and how diplomatic she’ll be about the whole thing. I don’t think she’s said anything so far because she’s very conscious about what people think off her and she doesn’t want to come across as being cold with nominations around the corner. I really laughed when he told her that he loved her and straight after she got changed he was immediately trying to talk to her whilst she was in bed.

Expecting the people up for nomination to come from - Lisa, “Half-wit”, Marcus and Sree.

Archived