Big Brother 10 UK

Guest -Kevin-

Judging from the photos, they don't have any furniture AT ALL. It looks like they have to make the beds, chairs etc. themselves because there are wooden crates in the sitting room. And I love how every year they say "The house is a lot smaller this year." - Eh, their sitting room is still bigger than my house!

:P

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not long to go now to see who goes into this year Big Brother 10 house.

Channel 4 have axed the E4 morning, afternoon and evening live feed.

The only way to watch this year Big Brother will be the night hours of 11.05pm to 6.20am.

"Channel 4 have axed the live feed"

I'm actually glad. I assume that means E4 is safe from the claws of it too? It's such a waste of a decent channel when most of the day is spent with the live feed, which usually is without sound and nothing but the housemates sitting around doing absolutely nothing. An hour or 2 a day of live stuff was bearable, but when they used to have it on most of the day, it was incredibly annoying. I like E4 and I'm sure they could find much more useful stuff to fill that time with. I don't mind a couple of hours a day of it, because I know some people enjoy it, but when about half the day is spent on live feed with no sound, it's boring.

Then again, I am one of those BB haters :P (I was quite a fan up until about series 4 when it all started to get a bit repetitive (sp?). I wouldn't take anything away from the fans preferences and if they're are people that enjoy the show, that's their prerogative, I'd just appreciate not having it stuck in my face 24/7. 'Tis bad enough it's a given that it'll dominate every paper/magazine etc for the next however many weeks/months.

However, I do hope all you fans out there enjoy it :P:)

I'm not watching this years Big Brother, I used to watch the show before in the other series before this one. My favourite Big Brother was in 2007, when Pete won, the housemates in that year were good, but this series I just cant seem to get into watching it

Watched this years launch show because I was quite intrigued about the twists they have put in at the start of the series to get everyone hooked, its had a few bad years ratings wise (slowly declining) and with all that bullying stuff - I am enjoying it so far - and no doubt a bit further into the series it will begin to become and obsession like every other year! :P

I read somewhere that BB10 and BB11 are the last two they are going to transmit - Davina gave an interview a couple of weeks back saying its contract will run out and they will not be renewing it, so enjoy these last two series (if this is true) because the circus is walking the home straight

Not sure what to make of this years bunch just yet, give them a few days to acclimatize and drop the facade of opening night then I will decide - I am thinking that Angel could be a weird one.

I watched every year until the past two series', because it became so ****e, but I've decided I'll give this year a go and hope I don't get sick of it.

I don't know what to think really. How many actual Housemates will there be? I think they could stand to lose about five or six of that lot.

I think the crowd outside were so sexist, they hated nearly all the girls bar Sophia. Every year there are a few glamorous page-3 or WAG types, and they always get boos, but why? Just for being confident with their looks?

Rodrigo is instantly my favourite. I initially thought I would hate him, but he is just so happy and smiley, like a little puppy really. I usually hate cute-ness, but his didn't seem to have a negative effect on me. I also think Charlie is gorgeous, Kris is kind of gorgeous, and posh Freddie is cute.

Hated the last guy, whose name I won't even try to spell, and Angel, the annoying cow who took forever to get in. Sree seemed very serious but quite nice underneath it. I liked Sophie and Sophia, they both seem like fun, and Lisa seemed nice and down-to-earth. Nobody else made much of an impression on me.

I'm not watching this years Big Brother, I used to watch the show before in the other series before this one. My favourite Big Brother was in 2007, when Pete won, the housemates in that year were good, but this series I just cant seem to get into watching it

OK sorry but thats weird !!

How can you "not get into it " when its only just started :rolleyes:

Usually after a few weeks you say you cant get into it and your saying it before the launch show is still bloomin' over !! It takes some time.

Archived