Big Brother 10 UK

Guest -Kevin-

I think BB has spoilt the show this year with no room for one there all dramped up there sleeping on the floor and no sofas with thsat and no live feed only at night i wouldnt be suprised if it not given the chop at the end of this season they have ruined it for them selves.

The house wont stay the same as it is at the moment !!

I have seen photographs of the house when all the sofas and furniture will be added and it looks brilliant :D

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beinazir was great. We didn't see much of her, but I loved what we did see. She seemed kind and fun, not to mention very purdy. :wub:

Angel seems great too. When I heard she was Russian I was like "Oh no...", but she seems like one of the nice ones. :P I still really like Rodrigo. And Lisa seems nice too.

C4 have really shot themselves in the foot by getting rid of the live feed.

I really like Angel now. She seemed so weird and a bit of an attention seeker at first. But now you can see what she will bring to the house. Her fitness classes are proving popular with a lot of the Housemates. When she cried in the Diary Room I felt really bad for her. She kept saying "I have to be strong", but you can tell she is quite fragile underneath it all.

I want Charlie, Kris, and Shree gone. I don’t particularly like any of them and I’m not sure if they really bring anything to the house. It seems as though Marcus had a point when he said Shree was false. He’s one way when he’s having his one on one chat’s with people but then he breaks down in the diary room. I don’t think he’s playing a game as such but he’s actively conscious of what people think about him and he seems to pander to their needs. I’m already starting to get tired of Rodrigo as well. Is he simply going to carry on like butter wouldn’t melt for 12 weeks? I’m not sure I could watch it for that long.

People here have criticized Sophia but at least she’s actually doing something and at times making it watchable. In saying that I did feel a bit sorry for Sappia as she seemed to be genuinely trying to make an effort to clear the air with her.

It’s early days but a few of the housemates are quite prepared to take a backseat and this seems contradictory to their VTs.

When Siavash said if he didn’t have a girlfriend he would ask Noirin to marry him and Cairon said he could look at her all day I was thinking the same thing. She’s gorgeous. Still liking all three of them.

I feel Marcus has the potential to be quite nasty. I think he’s holding back but I’m waiting for the moment to come when he’ll let rip.

Archived