Big Brother 10 UK

Guest -Kevin-

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sree's so vile and rude. He keeps telling everybody to shut their mouths when they disagree with him, and then lectures them on respect and courtesy. LOL @ Marcus going berserk when Sree out his hands on the cheese. :P Sree will be nominated next week, methinks.

Angel and Rodrigo for the final two! ^_^

Well I can’t really say I’m sorry to see the back of Cairon. Initially after his VT I thought he showed such promise but then I just grew quite tired of him and although I find halfwit annoying, purely for entertainment I’m glad he’s still in so he can wind some of the other housemates up.

Didn’t really like Cairon’s eviction interview and hated watching him on BBBM. I just got the impression that he wasn’t entirely being honest when Davina was asking him various questions and he kept reverting to street talk rather than giving straight answers.

Norin is turning into more of a b*tch by the day. After Sree confronted her about Marcus offering her a can of cider to show him her nipples, she deliberately went straight to Marcus and told him in the hope of starting some kind of argument. In the live feed she was then going on about how he treated her like s***. I liked Jarmilia’s comment on BBBM about the house being a “stalker’s paradise”. Part of me is beginning to hope that Sree does keep hassling her so she can be exposed for what she really is – Backstabbing, self-centred, attention seeking, manipulative etc.

Felt a bit uncomfortable watching the stuff between Sophia and Saffia on BBBM and was hoping for some sort of reconciliation. Interesting how Sophia referred to Saffia as “bitter” but she was always the one to “offer” the olive branch as she proved there and then. I actually think Sophia is the bitter one.

Not looking forward to next weeks nominations as I’m guessing it will almost certainly be halfwit again (as he received nine nominations and Cairon who actually went wasn’t one of the people to nominate him) and probably Sree. Those two I feel are the main reason why it is watchable at the minute.

I think Marcus is beginning to show his true colours, he has a bit of a vindictive streak.

I never liked Marcus, right from start I always thought there was something *shudders* creepy about him. I don't like Sree either, apart from his stalker tendencies, he always seems to be saying about how "nice" he is but he doesn't come across as a very nice person at all.

Come to think of it, the only housemate I do like is Rodrigo. Kris is very good looking but he knows it and loves himself for it. And Freddie is quite harmless tho I can see how he can drive everyone up the wall.

:o I cannot believe I havnt seen this topic yet now that I have all I have to say is:

CHARLIE TO WIN - I fell in love with this guy from day 1 he's especially funny when he was drunk the other night :lol:

I also loved Saffia when she was in it I thought I would hate her after seeing her audition tape but I really like her.

My other favourites are:

Noirin because she's dead sweet and so beautiful.

Sophie because she is so hot and I thought she would be really in love with herself and come off like a 'tart' but she is so sweet and the complete opposite

And Lisa because she is like the mum of the house and is a great person to talk to.

Archived