Big Brother 10 UK

Guest -Kevin-

I agree with what’s been said about Marcus. I don’t particularly like him anyway but I would still keep him in for the time being because he’s been involved in arguments with other housemates. I think Noirin’s playing him though. She’s basically using him to escape from Sree. Interesting how Sree’s behaviour has gotten worse since Noirin started spending more time with Marcus – Ah the green eyed monster.

Last night’s episode was so funny namely because of Sree. His childish behaviour is literally having me in stitches and he’s now reverted to flirting with other girls (and guys) to make Noirin jealous. Not that it’s working of course. I have to give credit where credit’s due and Noirin is playing a pretty smart game. She’s being friendly with most of the male housemates (in order to avoid nomination) and tries to incite arguments to turn other housemates against each other. Last night was a prime example of this. Notice how she made a massive issue about the missing cans of cider and she kept going on about it, “someone’s been robbing the cider” and note how the whole house got involved. IMO the purpose of that was to cause confrontation between housemates so they could eventually nominate each other and allow her to slip under the radar.

I do think Sree has been rude to her though and the way she’s been acting towards him doesn’t bother me too much. The only thing is it will be interesting to see if she nominates him. Tactically that wouldn’t be a smart move because if he’s so infatuated with her and still in the house, and not nominating her, that’s two other people he will be nominating (Which would explain why she hasn’t directly told him to get lost as she doesn't want to risk picking up a nomination). As I said before, on the outside world, I’m sure she would have no hesitation. I think Sree will defiantly nominate Marcus though. And as he gets on so well most of the other housemates, I think he will also probably nominate “Halfwit”. Also found some of his remarks as quoted above hilarious. He’s actually funnier when he’s not trying to be funny.

Kris’s admission in the diary room yesterday that he can barely tolerate “Halfwit” and angel leads me to believe he will nominate them.

Lisa’s been far more likeable this week (I actually didn’t mind her last week but noted comments from a lot of other posters that didn’t). And I like the way she’s been acting towards Sree. I hope she’s genuinely doing it because she cares about him and not because of her hatred towards Marcus though.

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This situation with Sree and Noirin is really doing my head in now :angry:

I feel the same. The Noirin/Sree/Marcus saga has become the main focus of the show now. I think we don't see enough of Karly, Siavash, Rodrigo, Dogface and Angel because of it. We always get plenty of those idiots Lisa, Kris and his boyfriend Charlie, and I don't mind all the attention Halfwit gets because I like him, but the others just fade into the background because of Noirin and her two stalkers.

Karly and Dogface are refreshingly clever and witty for two girls who have the image of blonde bimbos, but I think Dogface needs to get the hell away from Kris, he just drags her down. Big Brother was right to accuse them of having a fake romance, because it is so obvious he is not her type, nor is she his. They never have anything to say to each other. Kris' supposed good-looks are so over-rated anyway. His eyes are way too far apart, and he only has that clown hairdo to hide the fact that he is going bald, and on top of that he is such a scrawny little wimp. I'd love to see how Dogface would react if a big muscular hunk came into the house. She'd probably drop Kris like a hot coal. Although if a new guy did arrive, I'd prefer Noirin to get with him, just to **** Sree and Marcus off.

Yep after tonight, I’m starting to get fed up with it now. At times Sree has a real problem listening to people. And now I just wish he would stay away from her. She’s really not worth it. Even when he’s interacting and having fun with other housemates it just seems as though it’s for her benefit. I’m actually starting to wonder if she will nominate him.

Martha-Jack, I like Lisa and feel she is genuine but Noirin’s made the point of her mollycoddling Sree. And I feel that she seems to do this whenever Marcus is on his case. Take Friday for instance when they were sitting down waiting for the evictee to be announced. After Noirin referred to Sree as a loner sitting by himself, Lisa didn’t say anything initially and when Marcus got on his case, she asked him to come and sit next to her. Later on that night when they were sitting outside he was trying to use her as a go-between himself and Noirin, it just so happened Noirin was talking to Marcus about him in the bedroom.

Anyway I’m pretty sure Halfwit’s going pick up most of the nominations again (as everyone who nominated him before is still in the house) and only Noirin and Siviash said he was alright in one to one conversations, so maybe those two will pick someone else. It will also probably be Sree and/or Marcus. I can definitely see Dogface, Karly, Lisa and Sree nominating Marcus. So the question is how many nominations will Sree get.

Yep after tonight, I’m starting to get fed up with it now. At times Sree has a real problem listening to people. And now I just wish he would stay away from her. She’s really not worth it. Even when he’s interacting and having fun with other housemates it just seems as though it’s for her benefit. I’m actually starting to wonder if she will nominate him.

Yeah i think that's Sree's whole problem, he just doesn't take in what people are telling him. He should just keep well clear of her for a while because whenever he tries to talk to her he just makes the situation ten times worse for himself. I definately think he will get quite a few nominations this week.

I pesonally dont think Sree will ever understand why he cant have Noirin its thoes kind of people who get them selves into trouble, if he wasnt in the house he would be classed as a stalker.

Yes to Martha-Jack i watch for a while at night when they have the live feed but its not the same as having the feed during the day.

Aww I think Sree needs to be cut a little slack :(

Come on guys he is the star of the show this year :D

Everybody else are too crappy to be highlighted.

I will say Sree to win but that won't happen :(

So I'll have to say Angel to win because she is the weirdest thing ever and makes me laugh sooo much . of course 2nd funniest after Sree.

And anybody who wants Charlie to win needs to be hanged :P he has the most transparent game plan I've ever seen. I mean now he is Freddie's best friend which is clearly only because he escaped 2 evictions so he now thinks oh now Freddies popular so I'll be friends with him and stop bullying him.

GET CHARLIE & KRIS OUT :D

Archived