Big Brother 10 UK

Guest -Kevin-

I think Marcus needs to get a grip with his crush on Noirin, she clearly doesn't fancy him and as much as I loved her she has changed since those gigs got took of her :(

Well she did say she couldn't be herself with the glasses on, so I guess this must be what she's really like. <_< Much as I dislike her though, she is good value as a housemate. I'd say at least 80% of the arguments revolve around her, and even the ones that aren't she somehow manages to shove her beak into. Marcus though, I want gone. He slags off Sree for being a creep but he's so sleezy he actually makes me feel ill.

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyway after last night I officially hate Noirin. The manner in which she stormed into the living room to ask Angel to do the washing up was so nasty , I am so glad that Rodrigo didn't take any of her **** and told her where to go. I was like yay go Rodrigo :D

Yep I cannot stand Noirin but for me the night when she picked on Angel for not washing up was just the icing on the cake. She’s been annoying in just about every episode for the last week or so. One of the frustrating things regarding that was the double standards. She nominated Ciaron for being completely lazy but straight afterwards she was doing his hair. And then there was her gratitude towards Freddie for revoking her task to draw a pair of glasses and a moustache on her face on a daily basis by nominating him for eviction (don’t get me wrong because I don’t particularly like him but even I wouldn’t have nominated him after that). As I’ve said at least twice she’s bossy, controlling and manipulative. IMO she has a gameplan to manipulate people and play them off against each other (and it’s working). As with other housemates that have failed in the past her tactics have one major flaw - popularity. You’ve got to be popular to win it. And when she leaves the house she is going to have a rude awakening. It’s funny how quite a few people have picked up on the fact that when she had the glasses and moustache on she seemed a lot more reserved (I still think she was bossy during this time) but she’s gotten a lot worse since they came off. It’s almost as if her confidence has rocketed sky high. At first I didn’t think she was being true to her VT but to be fair it seems as though she’s exactly the sort of person she came across as so we can’t really fault her for that.

Anyway she annoyed me again in last night’s episode. On her last day Angel was cleaning the whole kitchen and Noirin just couldn’t let it go. She had to go up to her and get her to basically admit that she (Angel) was in the wrong and she (Noirin) was in the right.

I really thought Sree was moving on from this whole pursing Noirin thing. I don’t think he’s following her around 24/7 but over the last couple of days I felt there were scenes where he basically given up and decided to try and build relationships with some of the other housemates. However, yesterday firstly he was trying to impress her by competing with Marcus for who could do the most push-ups then he was still going for cuddles just before the evictions were announced. *sighs*

Freddie annoyed me as well. He was quite correct regarding Sree (who I think has sealed his own fate regarding his dyslexia remark). It was his garlic, he was entitled to it as his share of the shopping budget, Sree shouldn’t have used as much as he did but I just generally didn’t like the condescending and pompous manner he displayed during that conversation. This is part of the reason why I feel he is being nominated. I don’t think there is any malice behind his actions but I can see exactly why Kris and Sophie don’t like him. The Wolves/Sheep speech was another example. He basically said that they weren’t individuals. I don’t quite get the people that say it’s not fair the same housemates nominating him every week. I mean come on, you’re stuck in a house with a group of people, some you like and others you don’t. If you had a choice to get rid of someone (unless for purely tactical reasons) why would you keep a housemate you dislike, don’t get along with as opposed to a housemate you do like and get on with.

Well whee do i start Noirin for one i have to agree with every thind Slade has said from the glasses to arguing with Angel she and Lisa think they tule that house but how wrong they are as for Sree suppoasadly moving on from Noirin they had all gone to bed and there he was talking to Noirin although you cpould make out the odd wod here and there Marcus had to ask him to go to bed as he couldnt sleep. how annoying is that.

I've missed quite a few episodes this year, but from what I've seen I still like Rodrigo and Freddie best. I think I read somewhere that they're the two favourites to win...? :unsure:

Noirin isn't just bossy, she imagines the whole world revolves around her. I think she's in for a bit of a shock when she leaves the House (and she probably will, sooner than she thinks). Marcus obviously has a game plan and that's to persuade everybody else he's a nice guy. (I saw the episode where he seemed to be giving advice to other HMs on how they could avoid being evicted. :blink: ) I still think there's something creepy about him *shudder*

Noirin is quite the b!tch, isn't she? :o I was disgusted with how she spoke to Angel telling her to do the dishes on what happened to be her last night! Like one of the housemates said, Noirin could have asked her at any time that week, or the week before but no, she picked her last night in the house. I did like her, now I really don't.

My favourites are Siavash (Does anyone love this guy?! He is hilarious) and I do like Halfwit also.

I wish Freddie would bloody well stop going on about Kris and Sophie’s “fake” romance. We know it’s fake ok. We get it! I think he’s playing quite a dangerous game discussing people’s tactics as Siavash has already picked up on it and it would eventually get back to the other housemates. This would just alienate him further, but he’s pretty safe at the moment.

Kris seemed quite down in the dumps in tonight’s episode. His reasoning for shutting out Dogface when he was discussing the matter with Charlie was because he didn’t want to lead her on (because obviously she’s a nice person). I wonder if he’s also conscious about what the public are seeing too and he doesn’t want to come across as a cold hearted womaniser. Marcus brought up an interesting point of almost all the males in the house taking a liking to Noirin and he felt that Kris was like that with Sophie because deep down there was resentment because he’d rather be spending time with Noirin instead.

I’m finding this whole thing with her and Sree extremely tiresome now. He’s not listening. Even tonight she told him that she didn’t fancy him and his response was that he didn’t fancy her either. Yeah right!

I’m really looking forward to this weeks nominations, especially with Angel having been evicted and Marcus eligible. Halfwit’s definitely going to be up again. It doesn’t matter that people like Siavash (and even Dogface) said he wasn’t as bad, he’s the easiest choice for most people. The only question is will it be Marcus or Sree or both of them.

I’m guessing the nominations are going to be something like

Lisa – Halfwit/Marcus

Sree – Halfwit/Marcus

Karly – Halfwit/Marcus

Dogface – Halfwit/Marcus

Kris – Halfwit/ (Marcus or Siavash)

Charlie – Halwit/(Marcus or Siavash)

Siavash – Sree/Halfwit or Lisa)

Halfwit – Sree/ (Kris or Lisa)

Marcus – Sree/Lisa

Ricardo – Sree/Noirin

The only person’s nominations I’m really not sure about is Noirin. The logical thing would be to vote for Ricardo and Sree (as they’re the people who have annoyed her the most) but if she’s an astute gameplayer then she would definitely consider voting for Freddie again (as that almost guarantees to evict the person he’s up against). Voting Ricardo would effectively be a wasted vote and again Sree won’t vote for her so she should avoid nominating him as well. The problem is if she doesn’t vote for Sree then Marcus will probably be up (and almost certainly out) and he is a very valuable ally at the moment. So what does she do?

Speaking of nominations I thought housemates weren’t allowed to discuss them but is it just me or have some of them been openly talking about who to vote for or who they think is going to be up?

We've had three weeks of Freddie being up against one other person, and the other person getting evicted. I think this week they have to change the nominations somehow, unless they want the show to be completely dominated by that awful cow Lisa and her cronies. If they never do anything it will be week after week of Lisa and her gang nominating Freddie and one of the other outsiders. I predict this week will be Freddie/Marcus, then Freddie/Siavash, then Freddie/Noirin, then they'll turn on either Sree or Rodrigo, and then they'll have to turn on each other. My ideal scenario would be Big Brother putting everyone up for nomination this week and having a double eviction, which would get rid of two of either Sree, Lisa or Kris - the most hated housemates. Then they can put in a couple of new people. We need a replacement for Saffia, a woman who will rival Lisa for dominance over the house, and maybe a really hot guy who could break up Dogface and Kris' disgusting fake romance. Saffia never should have left, I didn't like her, but imagine how different it would be if she had stayed. I don't think Kris and Dogface would have happened at all, or if they did they wouldn't have lasted and Lisa would not have the hold over the house she has now because Saffia was a lot more powerful than Lisa is.

I'm warming up to halfwit now he's the only one who can see that Kris is playing a game. Dogface is way to nice (and sexy :rolleyes: ) and genuine to be with that sleeze plus how come loads of peaple seem to think he's good looking?? I was watching BBLB the other day and Darnel was comparing him and his looks to Dale!! how could he.

Back on topic i think Sree and Halfwit will be up or nominations this week although I think thy should give him a break cox he clearly ain't going nowhere if the public have anything to do with it.

As much as Sree annoys the hell outta me I have to say no wonder he keeps trying to get on with Noirin, of a day she will be a ***** to him but when watching it live at night she's being nice to him when they have their little late night in bed chats. They need to stay away from eachother!!

Charlie or Sophie to win!! :wub:

Archived