Big Brother 10 UK

Guest -Kevin-

I completely agree Dinerlandlord I also want to kill Kris :angry: he makes me physically I'll!

I don't understand how you can want to kill Kris and want Charlie to win :unsure:

I hate Charlie more than Kris because Charlies the idiot who copies everything that Kris does like a pathetic sheep.

How can you hate Charlie more, I admit yes he is being pathetic by following Kris everywere but in what way is he worse?

The only reason he follows Kris is because he obviously has a crush on him.

At least Kris has the balls to be nasty , Charlie is just spineless and sits back and goes along with what Kris says and does. Thats how hes worse. Those kind of people who sit back and laugh at the bullying annoy me so much more than the actual leader.

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Halfwit is so unbelievably annoying, but I dont care- I want him to win, just to annoy the rest of them! I hope he's up every week but stays, just for the craic! I love Siavash though, I'd like him to win too.

Thats exactly how I feel as well :lol:

Freddie bugs the absolute s**t out of me but I want him to win to annoy Lisa , Kris and all the other twats in there.I for one would NOT be able to live in the same house as Freddie because I'd end up killing him :lol:

I do like Siavash but I think hes got the biggest game going in there. He is very sly I think.

After tonight's show I've seen most of the Housemates in a different light, yet I still have the same opinion on who should win. Freddie absolutely must win, he is my favourite Housemate in a very, very long time, if not ever! I can see the irritation he causes, yet I still don't think the treatment he receives for it is justified. His ability to stay completely calm under the most stressful conditions is truly remarkable. If I were in his shoes, I would be a blubbering mess, and I don't think I would have lasted as long as he has in that snake pit. Karly isn't necessarily likeable, but at least she is upfront about her feelings, and shares them with Freddie, even if what she has to say isn't very nice. Lisa doesn't seem to be as controlling as before over the others in Team Stupid, most of them genuinely do share her feelings about Freddie. Sree stopped being so arrogant, and was actually able to appreciate how intelligent Freddie is, and realised that the viewers must love Freddie, even if the Housemates don't. Charlie showed a sympathetic side to Freddie, telling him if he had nobody to talk to he could come to him. Whether that was genuine or fake is anyone's guess, as Charlie can be remarkably fake, but either way Freddie probably appreciated someone being kind to him for once. Marcus showed a strong passion for art, which was nice to see from someone who seems preoccupied with swearing and talking about female bodies most of the time. Noirin was actually happy for once, which is when her obvious charm is most evident. It was refreshing to see her smile instead of moan, or boast about herself. Rodrigo showed his fiery side for a second time, which hopefully he won't hide anymore. He is more entertaining when he gets angry that when he just stays in the background. Siavash is turning out to be a good friend to Freddie, which is just what Freddie needs right now. In fact, he may turn out to be Freddie's knight in shining armour, as Siavash is the real alpha-male in the house, and could possibly influence others to support Freddie.

The only two not to change at all, are Kris and Dogface, which should come as no surprise. Dogface is relatively nice, and can be kind of sweet, but under the peer pressure of Kris and the others, she will never be able to show any compassion to Freddie. Kris, as always, is empty and vacant and weak and pathetic. He is basically a nothing-person.

I was very disappointed with Ricardo too.

I keep meaning to tell you, it's Rodrigo! :lol:

:lol: me too !!

I always say I'm going to tell you but I never do it in the end :lol:

:D Yes thanks Claire/Kevin. That IS embarrassing. I didn’t even realise....

Anyway even though Karly was arguing with Freddie I much preferred her last night. She didn’t really go running to the other housemates, start bitching about him and trying to drag them into her argument, like she did before. She simply stated her point of view and gave reasons why she found him annoying (Kris you might want to take a leaf out of her book). I don’t think they really got anywhere because it was a sort of we’ll have to agree to differ sort of thing but it was better for her to get things of her chest rather than let it fester.

Sree was another person who was preferable. He didn’t appear to be playing the sympathy card, or pull his usually attention seeking act. He kept well clear from Noirin and hardly mentioned her (Why couldn’t he have done this a couple of weeks ago). It’s funny how her attitude towards him has completely changed over the past few days. Earlier on in the week her argument to Marcus for continually pandering to his needs was because she felt sorry for him. Now because she thinks that he no longer fancies her, she’s labelled him as a “s**t stirrer” and a gameplayer. It’s funny because I think she’s one of the biggest “s**t stirrers” in there. I also see her as a gameplayer.

Siavash is a very astute housemate. I’ve noticed certainly over the last couple of days that he’s spending more time with certain members of Lisa’s clique. I think he’s copped onto the fact that himself, Marcus and Noirin are isolated from that group so once Sree goes they are possible targets for nomination. Notice this week how he didn’t nominate Freddie too. I think he knows he’s popular on the outside.

I wonder if Charlie’s copped on as well. He seemed to come across as having quite a bit of empathy for Freddie in that episode. His facial expression and body language suggested that when Lisa , Karly, Kris etc were arguing with Freddie he felt quite sorry for him. It’s hard to tell if he was being genuine or if this was part of his gameplan.

Rodrigo (trying hard here - not Ricardo) as Marcus said seems to have quite an aggressive streak though. As it was Charlie it didn’t bother me too much when he was arguing with him like that. I actually like that he has that side to him. It gives him a bit more character. Charlie seemed to back down reasonably quickly. I don’t think he was scarred though, I just think he’s conscious of what other people think of him both inside and outside the house.

Freddie did annoy me a bit the way he seems obsessed with housemates and their gameplans (let face it most of them do have some sort of gameplan). There was a positive though, I’m glad he didn’t let people walk all over him and actually stood up for himself. This was apparent during the argument with Lisa but it did come across as though he was trying to bait her for some sort of reaction. If that’s part of his strategy then fair play. If he’s as smart as he makes out then he should have realised that Siavash and Noirin are game players as well, so he’ll have to keep an eye on them. I think it will be safe to say that he’ll be alright in tonight’s eviction.

I think that Sree will be evicted tonight.

Me too, i really hope Halfwit stays, he's lovely :)

It is a complete certainty that Sree will leave the house tonight. I have a feeling he might break the record were the voting percentages are concerned.

Big Brother 7 star Imogen Thomas has caught swine flu after returning from holiday.

The 2006 contestant, 26, was diagnosed with the virus after coming home from Marbella on Monday, reports the South Wales Post.

"It's awful," said the glamour model. "I feel drowsy and need to sleep. Swine flu isn't exactly a good souvenir to bring back from holiday."

She is now reportedly in quarantine in her London flat and has been prescribed antiviral medication Tamiflu by doctors.

Thomas, who has become a regular fixture in lads' magazines since leaving Big Brother, was famously involved in a sex tape scandal during her time on the show.

Charlie and Kris jokingly convinced Sophie that Kris has a girlfriend on the outside world and had left the house to be with her.

The pair soon became bored after attempting to wind up Rodrigo, and turned their attention towards Sophie. Excitedly, Charlie said to Kris: "Say you've got a girlfriend! [say] 'I haven't been 100% honest with you. I've been with my girlfriend for four years now and we've got a son together'."

Elaborating even further, he continued: "'I didn't wanna say because I really like you and we've never been right for a while'. Go on! That'll be hilarious!"

Kris was openly hesitant about the prank and so left it up to Charlie to convince Sophie that Kris had left the compound because of that reason. As Kris hid, Charlie told Sophie the news.

Initially she wasn't convinced, but Charlie's story grew and grew. "The past week [Kris] has been saying he wanted to leave," he said. "I'm serious, I've checked the whole house, he's not here."

However, Charlie's enthusiasm was marred by his inability to keep a straight face, while Sophie soon twigged that all was not as it seemed.

"You're lying! You've got a grin on your face, Charlie," she laughed.

Rodrigo came over and enquired about what was going on, to which Sophie replied that she was being wound up. Moments later, Kris burst out of his hiding place.

Amused, Sophie called them "w**kers" and continued to laugh as Kris hugged her.

^^ Sorry but I find this really not nice to be honest , and ooh surprise it was all concocted by Charlie AKA nastyh**e :angry:

I am glad that Marcus got a formal warning for being threatening to Sree because no matter what anyone says he meant to Sree that when he leaves the house and if he goes near him then that he will be sorry.

Get Marcus out methinks.

Archived