Big Brother 10 UK

Guest -Kevin-

Thank goodness Sree is gone. Hopefully next week Kris or Lisa will be out., If one of Team Stupid don't go by next week, they never will. They'll pick off the others one by one, until it's just them and Freddie left in the final. I really hope some new Housemates arrive in the coming week to change things up a bit.

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Live feed has been so good tonight !! :D

It is fantastic watching the tides turning on each other , after Charlie and Kris we're caught stealing Marcus's cans from his bed .

Rodrigo came in to find Charlie crawling across the bedroom floor to Marcus's bed where he took 1 of the cans as Kris had already taken 1. Then after a while Marcus discovered they we're gone and Kris admitted to it while Charlie admitted it along with saying that Rodrigo and Karly had some. Rodrigo had a sip.Rodrigo began to get very angry that Charlie was involving him for no reason and Charlie kept touching him and Rod kept saying "don't touch me , get away idiot" :lol:

Then Rodrigo said you forget about me in the house from now on and I'll forget about you , which Charlie then said I have fun if your not in the house anyway. :angry: then Rodrigo called him nasty.

Nobody really seemed to care about the drink being stolen but Lisa wasn't happy about it because when Sree stole a can he was crucified by everybody and she said that its all double standards which it totally is. Finally Lisa spoke some sense. Kris and Charlie just think they can get away with everything and they both just drive me absolutely crazy :angry:

I think this will be the week when Halfwit goes up against the first member of team stupid and they will get thrown out :D

Roll on nominations is what I say.

I,m so glad Sree has been booted out the house he caused all the arguments in the house and it just didnt seem fair that BB should take his side between him and Marcus,

Kriss is one big t*** and certanly not use full same with karly she has done very little in the house but bikker about Halfwit she should be sent back to where she belongs,

As for Lisa where dose any one stsrt with her because i havent got a CLUE this year there all a bunch of T*****s

What bothered me with the arguing that ensued between Marcus and Sree in last night’s highlights was the double standards. Firstly the whole reason why Sree milked the situation was because Marcus had been taking a dig at him every opportunity he could get for the past couple of weeks. The thing is whenever Kris or Lisa seemed to take a dig a Freddie some people saw it as bullying but whenever Marcus does it to Sree that’s alright, that’s allowed simply because he is disliked by the vast majority.

I take Marcus’s point about other people putting on accents and not being called on it so in that sense there wasn’t any consistency but he didn’t get a warning for that, he got a warning because he threatened Sree. And I personally think his remark about him speaking to him outside could be perceived as a threat. Furthermore BB had to be seen to be doing something regarding the accents remark else I’m sure there would have been tonnes of complaints to ofcom and they would have wound up in trouble.

I think the main issue in the discord between those two housemates is not race (as Marcus got on really well with Ciarion) or Sree being useless (when Noirin had a go at Angel last week, Marcus said he didn’t mind doing the dishes and anyway she wouldn’t do them properly) but the person who at one point appeared to influence the vast majority of males in the house – Noirin. This is all about her. If Sree had been pursuing Karly I don’t think Marcus would have had as much of a problem with him as he did and vice versa.

Although Marcus had a point in the diary room I generally did not like the way he conducted himself at all. He came across as EXTREMELY aggressive and only helped further BBs case for stepping him. He could have proven himself to be the better person by calmly and diplomatic putting his case across but he was effing and blinding.

Anyway with any lucky he’ll be up with Halfwit next week and this will hopefully tick Noirin off.

I was surprised how easy Sree had it in BBBM. I was expecting him to be ridiculed for the way he was acting towards Noirin but quite a few people said they thought she was playing him. As some of the other housemates in there Sree himself was a gameplayer who failed ultimately because he was playing a very conspicuous game as opposed to a smart one.

The look on Lisa and Karly’s faces was absolutely priceless after Davina announced who was going to be leaving. Karly was more vocal about her displeasure of Halfwit staying. I’m glad Lisa stuck up for Sree when Noirin was slating him. It just goes to show what a b*tch Noirin is as a few minutes prior to that she wished him luck and I think called him Elvis as he was leaving. Surprisingly even Kris stuck up for him although the episode before I recall him saying that he wouldn’t trust Sree as far as he could throw him so I think that was more an objection to Freddie staying than anything.

Last night’s highlights were quite interesting. Was there chemistry on two counts? Firstly with Charlie and Freddie and secondly, more notable between Rodrigo and Charlie? Am I the only person who thinks Rodrigo fancies him? I wonder if the arguing they had (which was more Rodrigo than anything) was actually sexual tension. I really wasn’t sure what to make of Charlie crying in the diary room like that. A small part of me almost felt sorry for him but on the other hand it seemed like Crocodile tears. Notice how Rodrigo went to kiss and make up afterwards. It will be really interesting to see if Rodrigo actually nominates him.

After all the stuff that happened with Sree I can’t believe Noirin is going through the same thing with Marcus. I suppose she did say that she was still keen on her ex boyfriend so I guess that was a diplomatic way of telling him she wasn’t interested. I somehow don’t think he’s going to give up that easily. And if he does end up hounding her like Sree did the only thing I can say to that is it couldn’t happen to a nicer person. I was a bit surprised he didn’t get annoyed after Charlie and Kris took his drinks. And he was actually laughing during the exchange between Rodrigo and Charlie.

This week’s nominations are crucial to the overall dynamics of the house. If Marcus goes up against Freddie then that would isolate Noirin and Siavash. Freddie’s been pretty unbeatable when it comes to evictions so far but I feel he could go if he went up against Siavash for the simple reason that Siavash is far less annoying so a lot of people wouldn’t feel compelled to pick up the phone and vote for him. If Noirin’s team are to stand any chance then they would have to probably nominate Lisa, Charlie or Kris. I’m pretty sure Marcus will nominate Lisa but I’m really not sure who his other nomination will be. Noirin will probably tactically vote for Freddie again (assuming the person he’s up against will go) but I’m not sure who else. Halfwit will vote for Lisa and Kris (he could even decide to vote for Karly).

If Lisa’s team want to retain the majority then they should probably vote for Marcus. Lisa, Sophie and Karly’s nominations are all pretty predictable – Halfwit and Marcus. Rodrigo will probably nominate Freddie again but I’m not so sure about Charlie. Kris will definitely nominate Freddie again. Unsure about his second nomination. Charlie could go for Rodrigo but if he’s smart he should take down a couple of Noirin’s group.

I think Rodrigo will be up against Freddie this week (after all, it's always someone against Freddie :rolleyes: ) and that Rodrigo will go. Tho I'd personally like to see Kris evicted next, quickly followed by Karly.

Siavash has grown on me. I'd like him to be runner-up and for Freddie to win. Which is probably what's gonna happen anyway... :D

Rodrigo is still my favourite. I think he's the most interesting housemate, along with Siavash. I would like to see both of them in the final, preferably with Rodrigo winning.

They need a new housemate because it's getting a bit stale, IMO. I find Karly and Dogface as bland as biscuits. Marcus, Lisa and Noirin are awful. Halfwit is annoying. Kris and Charlie are vile, and they're basically a re-hash of Anthony and Craig from 2005! :lol:

We need a good character like Lisa/Stu/Sara (all from last year) in the house. :(

Archived