Big Brother 10 UK

Guest -Kevin-

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UGH SREE!! Why is he not out yet!? I know its good to have someone who always starts rows in the house to keep it interesting, but its not as if he's 'the bad guy'...as all the housemates have said, he is just plain annoying.

Sree will be gone on friday as hes up for eviction I heard :(

I want the others out first :angry:

and are the housemates THICK or what when they continue to pick on Freddie after hes survived 3 evictions.Obviously he has fans like. The wat Kris spoke to him about cleaning the dishes made me so angry as did when team Noirin won the sports day :angry:

Davina is an extremely biased presenter. I’ve given examples before which bothered me about her but suffice to say with a lot of her post eviction interviews you could quite often separate the housemates she liked from the ones she didn’t. She’s even worse on BBBM. I’m usually at work so I don’t have time to watch BBLB but I always thought George Lamb was ok.

I can definitely accept that Halfwit is the most popular housemate but I think that with some people they feel obliged to support him by default because it’s coming across as though he’s unfairly being ostracised and picked on. It reminded me a bit of when Shipla won Celebrity Big Brother. People didn’t like her at first but after they saw the bullying (and some thought an element of racism) she received they voted for her as the eventual winner. Sree is definitely the least popular housemate (although if he gets evicted in a couple of weeks it will probably be Noirin). I said earlier on that Noirin would have a rude awakening because she’s so self-absorbed she can’t even comprehend that people don’t like her but with Sree it will be even worse. He’s not going to know what hit him. Anyone that looked on Digital Spy will know exactly what I mean. Man that place seems to generate such hatred. I thought some people here were bad but they are like kittens in comparison.

After watching last night’s episode I now feel that Sree will definitely be up for nomination. I actually think he might pick up more votes than Freddie will. The only person who I think won’t nominate him would be Lisa. Even some of the housemates from her clique are fed up with him and his constant pining over Noirin. Although yesterday when Marcus asked her why she bothered with him she said because she felt sorry for him. It’s almost as if she wants him to pursue her. I was a bit annoyed when Team Noirin won the sports challenge and she over emphasised the celebrations then seemed quite smug about it. It’s funny, because the highlights put me in two minds about Halfwit. His reaction when Karly and Kris pretended that they were going to exchange three tokens for alcohol did annoy me but I felt sorry for him when Kris told him he was annoying in more than one way. I thought Kris was a bit cold but if he hadn’t been so direct I don’t think Halfwit would have got the message. Well I suppose at least he told Freddie to his face.

The thing about Noirin is she is athletic and competitive and beautiful. She is used to beating others, she is used to winning, and she is used to having men fall at her feet. I think she is just being herself in there, even if that isn't a very nice person all the time. I'd rather she were herself, than pretended to be nice all the time. Charlie's "cute" act is an example of someone not being themselves, he can be incredibly fake. Noirin isn't an all-out villain like Kris, Lisa or Sree, she has different layers to her personality. To be honest, I think she is the most interesting of all the women.

I wish it was on a bit earlier tonight, I'm really tired and need to go to bed like now...but I guess I'll watch some at least... :rolleyes: I missed most of last night's but a couple of friends said it was really funny.

I still want either Freddie or Rodrigo to win. I can't stand bossy, big-headed Noireen; Sree is a pain in the butt; Marcus is creepy; I get Sophie (have I got the right name? :unsure: ) and Karly mixed up all the time; I can't decide about Charlie and Kris but have doubts about them; Siabash is just weird and I just don't trust Lisa somehow, don't like her. See, there's nobody else left, is there? :P

After tonight's episode I want to kill Kris. He is one of the most vile Housemates ever. The way he speaks to Freddie with such malice is beyond belief. It is as if Kris doesn't even consider Freddie to be human being at all, and he can just say whatever he likes to him without a second thought. Lisa still has a lot of power within the house, but she has become a background figure, with Kris leading the hate campaign against Freddie. That braindead idiot Charlie supporting Kris and laughing at what he says to Freddie (which he clearly does because he is infatuated with Kris), doesn't help matters.

After tonight's episode I want to kill Kris. He is one of the most vile Housemates ever. The way he speaks to Freddie with such malice is beyond belief. It is as if Kris doesn't even consider Freddie to be human being at all, and he can just say whatever he likes to him without a second thought. Lisa still has a lot of power within the house, but she has become a background figure, with Kris leading the hate campaign against Freddie. That braindead idiot Charlie supporting Kris and laughing at what he says to Freddie (which he clearly does because he is infatuated with Kris), doesn't help matters.

TBH after making a point of how unattractive you find Kris (not to mention John Tickle, Eugene and Jonty) and saying that you think he looks like a characteristic type of dog, I’m a little bit surprised you said that.

Anyway I don’t particularly like him either (don’t even get me started on Charlie). I don’t think he brings anything to the house, I’m fed up of watching him and Dogface and will be glad when he goes. However I’m not excusing the way he spoke to Freddie but at least he’s doing it to his face. Some of the other people in the house IMO are worse because they are still going behind his back. I think he picked up 7 nominations didn’t he? I thought Noirin was a bit two faced nominating him like that (although it was hardly unexpected) as she’d been getting on reasonably well with him. Presumably apart from Kris and maybe Charlie, Freddie has no idea which housemates have a direct problem with him. Ricardo seems like a pretty genuine person and even he nominated him. His reasons were he was giving multiple stories about what he wanted to gain from the BB experience and was only interested in making money. Not sure I agree with that but at times I find him quite pompous and condescending. I definitely think he looks down at certain housemates. And I think those people have picked up on it which is why they keep nominating him. Also note the way he changes the tone in his voice when he speaks to people at times. He starts slowing his words down and acts if the housemate is an idiot or a 5 year old. Of course they’re going to nominate him. I also think that there is an element of jealousy and this is especially apparent with Kris because Freddie has everything he could only dream of so this immediately makes Kris dislike him. I think the main issue with Kris is that he’s not putting his point across very constructively. In the episode before last when Freddie asked if he had a problem with him he could have sat down and said something along the lines of “I don’t agree with the way you speak to people at times and I think you look down on people…” etc but he simply replied (and repeated) “you’re annoying”.

Anyway, Sree annoyed the hell out of me in that episode. Why does he have to involve the whole house in every little thing and make such drama out of it? Also I hate the way he can’t admit defeat and is basically a sore loser. Take the bet he had with Siavash. He lost the race but refused to accept that he was beaten fair and square. He then had to drag everyone out of bed and even after he lost the race for a second time changed his mind about how many cans of cider were part of the bet. After that he started arguing with Siavash in the bedroom. At first I found his antics funny but I’ve now grown extremely tired of him and feel his time is up. To be honest I’ll be glad when he goes on Friday (believe me it’s almost a certainty).

I was actually expecting him to pick up more nominations than Freddie did. Noirin’s nomination was not really a surprise because as I mentioned before if she didn’t vote for him, Marcus probably would have been up (I’m not sure if she’s putting that much thought into her votes) but I wasn’t expecting him to nominate her. He should have done that a couple of weeks ago. I don’t think next weeks nominations are going to be that interesting because I’m expecting it to be Freddie against Marcus (with Marcus going). The week after next week is what I’m looking forward to because bar Freddie all the obvious people would have gone so they are now going to have start turning on each other so to speak. I’m guessing Noirin will be smart enough to go over to Lisa’s group but Siavash could be the choice for some people. He might even go up against Freddie and, Freddie could be vulnerable because I think people find Siavash less annoying than he is.

Archived