Big Brother 10 UK

Guest -Kevin-

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good on Karly for actually speaking up regarding Marcus’s treatment towards Sree. Sree’s definitely been rude and childish but Marcus seems to have a dig at him every opportunity he gets regarding the tasks and it was about time someone called him out on it. He always thinks he can get away with it because he’s doing it for the good of the group (much like when he argued with Lisa). Karly also made a point about how she and Dogface didn’t like some of his explicit remarks. It’s funny how he seemed to imply that Sree was aggressive but Marcus himself seems quite aggressive. I found it interesting when Sree asked Noirin what she thought of him and she said that he was a pain in the backside, no one really liked him, they could no longer stand him and followed it up with an “only joking”. The thing is I actually don’t think she was joking. She just used that as an excuse to subtlety tell him what she really thought.

Again, interesting watching Noirin talk about Angel and Sree in the diary room. She’s inferred from their behaviour that both of them are attention seeking and are doing this as part of their gameplan. I do think she had a perfectly valid point but still think it’s funny because she’s one of the biggest gameplayers in there. Her strategy is a lot smarter and more subtle. Her emphasis IMO is on forming one to one relationships with people allowing her to wrap them around her little finger. This has the effect that they become very fond of her. We already know that Sree definitely fancies her and probably Marcus. Angel fessed up to doing so last night and I also think maybe Siavash (although he wouldn’t do anything because he has a girlfriend and he doesn’t seem the type). Funny how Angel mentioned in the diary room that she was worried about Lisa being unhappy with her because she thought she liked Noirin as well. I’d never thought about things that way up till now but it’s certainly a possibility. Anyway once Noirin has them under her thumb she is then effectively able to play people off against each other causing them to fall out and eventually nominate allowing her to remain in the house.

Anyone know who's up for nomo this week? I think they announce it on BBLB on tuesdays don't they?

They are holding live nominations tonight after the main show :D

That will be at 10.55pm and they will only have a few minutes each for saying there nominations.

Noirin made me see red last night. Sometimes she can be such a b*tch. Again she deliberately instigated the whole thing regarding Sree drinking the extra can of cider which wasn’t his. I know he should have known better but she had to make such an issue out of it which caused and argument between Lisa and Angel. The way things are going though I think it’s going to be several weeks before people pick up on what she’s up to and there are other housemates that are seen as more of an immediate threat. Was a bit annoyed when Siavash made Marcus exempt from nomination as I would have preferred to have seen it go to Halfwit.

It appears as though the house is almost separated in several groups. In one you have Siavash, Noirin and Marcus. Another Charlie, Kris and Dogface and the other appears to be Sree, Lisa and Karly, with Karly moving in between the last two groups. The other housemates are not really part of any group.

I really enjoyed watching the nominations. Sree was sooooooooo lucky. If Angel hadn’t been making snide remarks towards people, I’m sure he would have been up (and probably out). It also helped him fancying Noirin. As I said before I wasn’t 100 percent sure but I always thought there was a possibility that she wouldn’t nominate him as he would be one person who would definitely keep her in the house. And she has more of a reason to nominate him over anyone else considering what’s happened. This is compounded by the fact that she nominated Halfwit despite his gesture for her to stop drawing a pair of glasses and moustache on her face simply proves what a devious game player she really is.

I was shaking my head when Sree nominated Siavash in the diary room. I couldn’t believe the level of hypocrisy. Making remarks that this is a family show, he wasn’t using appropriate language and his behaviour towards the females. It’s not like you’ve done any of those things have you Sree? If Halfwit stays Sree might be able to avoid eviction again as I feel quite a few of the people who nominated Angel did so because they couldn’t nominate Marcus.

I was laughing at some of the comments people claimed Angel made when they were nominating her in the diary room, simply because a lot of them were absolute nonsense. Saying that one of the girls had a big bum and that Noirin looked like she was pregnant (especially considering that it was only a couple of days where she said she liked her).

Archived