Big Brother 10 UK

Guest -Kevin-

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I\'m warming up to halfwit now he\'s the only one who can see that Kris is playing a game. Dogface is way to nice (and sexy :rolleyes: ) and genuine to be with that sleeze plus how come loads of peaple seem to think he\'s good looking?? I was watching BBLB the other day and Darnel was comparing him and his looks to Dale!! how could he.

How Kris can be considered a hunk is beyond me. There are no particularly good looking guys this year, and most definitely nobody in the same league as previous gorgeous guys like Dale, Liam, both Stu's (BB5 and BB9), and Spencer. Kris is the best looking of the straight guys, but Charlie is the overall best looking, although I find him repulsively unattractive in every other way besides his looks.

Kris is especially revolting when his hair is wet. He reminds me of a chihuahua. I can see him being carried around in a handbag by Paris Hilton. His body is so scrawny, and his shoulders are tiny, like a girl's, not to mention his Krusty The Clown hair, and the fact that his eyes are too far apart. If a big muscly sexy hunk walked through the door, Dogface would drop Kris like a hot coal.

Purely for scientific reasons, let us compare Kris to previous hot guys:

Kris

kris_1106217.jpg

Dale

Dale_Sexy_BB.0.0.0x0.400x304.jpeg

Stu (BB9)

1000051895.jpg

Stu (BB5)

bb_stuart_431x30.jpg

Spencer

bb-spencer-431x300.jpg

Liam

liam-400.jpg

Kris is nothing compared to the guys of the past. Even guys like Ziggy, Craig (BB1), and Alex were hotter than him. In fact, I even found Jon Tickle and Eugene hotter than him!

Jon Tickle

bb_tickle_431x30.jpg

Eugene

img_3.jpg

Actually I even found Jonty hotter than him. That is how unattractive Kris is!

Jonty

jontystern.jpg

Charlie or Sophie to win!! :wub:

Oh God please no !!

If Charlie wins Big Brother (which is highly highly highly unlikely) then I won't watch ever again !!!

Halfwit to win :wub:

Unlikely?? Every one on BBLB seems to love him. I know i do! ( being a fellow geordie) - but thats not the only reason!! He's the main provider of laughs- bar halfwit and dogface

I'm warming up to halfwit now he's the only one who can see that Kris is playing a game. Dogface is way to nice (and sexy :rolleyes: ) and genuine to be with that sleeze plus how come loads of peaple seem to think he's good looking??

Don't you mean stupid? :P I've tried to warm to Sophie, I don't think she's a bad person or anything, but she's such an airhead! Every time she opens her mouth I find myself wanting to slap some sense into her. I also can't stand girls whose only asset is their looks. She blatantly uses her sexuality to get people to like her - maybe she's not even as stupid as she seems, but just puts it on to flirt with the guys?

Charlie or Sophie to win!! :wub:

Oh God please no !!

If Charlie wins Big Brother (which is highly highly highly unlikely) then I won't watch ever again !!!

Unlikely?? Every one on BBLB seems to love him. I know i do! ( being a fellow geordie) - but thats not the only reason!! He's the main provider of laughs- bar halfwit and dogface

But his laughs usually come at the expense of someone else's feelings. On the surface he's this fun cheeky chappy, but underneath he has a very nasty streak. On top of that he is extremely stupid, and a total sheep, under Lisa's control. He's too stupid to even realise what an influence she has over him. Charlie is pathetic, he has to be led by someone else at all times. First he followed Saffia around like a puppy, then he moved on to Kris and Lisa. Nobody out of Team Stupid - Charlie, Kris, Lisa, Dogface, Karly and Sree - deserves to win. If they do, I'll never watch Big Brother again.

Freddie to win!!!

EDIT: I wouldn't go by either BBLB or Davina on the lives shows or Big Mouth as a guide to who is popular. Freddie is overwhelmingly the most popular Housemate on Digital Spy, Thisisbigbrother.com, and the official Big Brother website, which are the main sites where BB fans hang out online. For some reason Davina is biased against Freddie, and always puts him down, but praises most of Team Stupid, and BBLB seem to have a bit of a vendetta against Freddie ,and are pushing Charlie instead. It's almost as if the BB producers have chosen who they want to win (Charlie), regardless of who the majority of viewers love (Freddie).

I wouldn't put kris or Sree in team stupid I think they know what they are doing and being quite smart about.

I wouldn't exactly call Kris stupid, but Sree is definitely an idiot, and a really creepy one at that. Anyway, being a part of Team Stupid doesn't have to mean you are stupid, but as a whole that group are not the brightest. Whether you think Kris or Sree are stupid or not, they are a part of dominant the group.

Charlie or Sophie to win!!

Oh God please no !!

But his laughs usually come at the expense of someone else's feelings. On the surface he's this fun cheeky chappy, but underneath he has a very nasty streak. On top of that he is extremely stupid, and a total sheep, under Lisa's control. He's too stupid to even realise what an influence she has over him. Charlie is pathetic, he has to be led by someone else at all times. First he followed Saffia around like a puppy, then he moved on to Kris and Lisa. Nobody out of Team Stupid - Charlie, Kris, Lisa, Dogface, Karly and Sree - deserves to win. If they do, I'll never watch Big Brother again.

Freddie to win!!!

EDIT: I wouldn't go by either BBLB or Davina on the lives shows or Big Mouth as a guide to who is popular. Freddie is overwhelmingly the most popular Housemate on Digital Spy, Thisisbigbrother.com, and the official Big Brother website, which are the main sites where BB fans hang out online. For some reason Davina is biased against Freddie, and always puts him down, but praises most of Team Stupid, and BBLB seem to have a bit of a vendetta against Freddie ,and are pushing Charlie instead. It's almost as if the BB producers have chosen who they want to win (Charlie), regardless of who the majority of viewers love (Freddie).

Yeah Freddie is very popular on DigitalSpy and to be honest I think Digitalspy these days are very accurate with who will be evicted and ultimately who will win. Like last year they all wanted Rachel to win and in Celebrity Big Brother Hijack they wanted Emilia who was just pipped by John.Don't ever just assume that just because someone is popular on BBLB means they are doing well on the show.The viewing figures suggest that not many regulars are watching the show and voting so therefore all the hardcore voters who ARE from the internet forums are voting a lot which in turn reflects the eviction results and winner.

Charlie is actually the most annoying husemate ever for me because like DinerLandlord said he usually gets his kicks at the expense of other housemates feelings.Hence throwing water on Angel , breaking Siavashs belongings, and all the stuff he's done to Halfwit.He isn't a proper man at all because he does stick to people who then lead him and tell him what to do.God like grow some balls for yourself and be your own person , he is in Freddie's words a SHEEP.

and as for Davina , the less said about her the better. She has become really biased these last few years and has on a number of occasions shown her dislike to certain housemates , like Rachel from last years whom she treated appalingly IMO.Sometimes she really does my head in and sometimes I really like her but for God sake woman you are the presenter of the show so treat everyone the same and not show your favouritism.

and another thing is the BB crowd outside the house :

They have no bearing on the voting either, I seem to remember them applauding and cheering Luke from last year who was then evicted when everyone was up for eviction. they also cheered Bex who was very disliked online as well which got her out.

and I am having an extremely disliking for Team Stupid and its unfortunate that this year the stupid team (also nasty team) are dominating the series. Thank god last year the nasty team were all evicted one by one.

BB really annoys me sometimes because of how organized it all has become with the editing and the putting down of some and bigging up of others on the likes of BBLB and BBBM.

I would absolutely love to see Charlie to go up against Halfwit and see what would happen . Charlie would go IMO :D

As for Kris and Dogfaces 'fauxmance' - I think initially he thought he would try and get with Sophie for the magazine deals and all that but now he realises that she isn't in it for that and is just a genuinely nice girl. As he said "shes too nice" . Then theres the other theory that he is pulling away from Sophie because of Noirin who is now taking a liking to Kris.She is making her way around all the men in there to secure her place in the house. At the start Noirin was the one Kris wanted but she didn't want him AT THAT POINT but now he sees that she might like him he may be moving from Sophie to Noirin maybe.

I don't know what to make of Karly as of yet because in the beginning few weeks I really liked her but she is starting to show a bitchy side of her which I am not a huge fan of tbh. She needs to distance herself from team Stupid if she wants to get anywhere because they will turn on her when it comes down to it . I can see team stupid start to fight with each other and bring down each other and I see Sophie and Karly in the firing line, as well as Siavash,Freddie,Marcus,Rodrigo.

All I can say that I do know right now is - Freddie to win :wub::wub:

Glad I got all that out of my system :P

Archived