Big Brother 10 UK

Guest -Kevin-

Ooh I swear I thought I was going to explode last night with the anger while watching Charlie and Kris with the whole bottles of wine thing . Like seriously I have never wanted to smash 2 peoples heads in so much in my entire life .OMG I was just sitting there shouting abuse at them both :lol:

Charlie just follows everything that Kris says and does like a waste of space pathetic moron.

Charlie better watch his back when he gets out :P:lol:

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I completely agree Dinerlandlord I also want to kill Kris :angry: he makes me physically I'll!

I don't understand how you can want to kill Kris and want Charlie to win :unsure:

I hate Charlie more than Kris because Charlies the idiot who copies everything that Kris does like a pathetic sheep.

Found myself quite annoyed with the attitude of some of the housemates towards Freddie last night. With Karly I didn’t mind so much at the start. I thought she had a point that they should have all practiced together as they didn’t have much time. Perhaps she should have left the remark out about doing what Freddie wants as it was unnecessary (and they needed to complete the task) but what really bothered me was the way she acted after that. Firstly she immediately went up to the other housemates afterwards and started bitching about him and then tried to humiliate and pin the blame on him during and after the task. I was very disappointed with Ricardo too. He gained my respect after sticking up for Angel last week but he just seemed to be actively participating with Lisa and co as well. When he claimed that Freddie sang his part the song I don’t think he should have done that in front of everyone. Both he and Karly should have taken him to one side and spoken about it afterwards. I see Lisa had to stick her nose in as well. I hated the comment she made about Ricardo and Karly doing really well not having to use the song sheet, after Freddie said he needed it. Hasn’t she forgotten he’s dyslexic (not saying that has anything to do with it of course but it just really bugged me). It was deliberately made again to try and humiliate him. And I think his facial expression pretty much said it all. I should hardly be surprised with Kris now because quite frankly he’s Kris. I thought he was going to actually have a proper discussion with him about why he found him annoying but he cut him off mid sentence, told him he was patronising and walked off. Freddie brought up an interesting point about when Sree annoyed people some of the housemates were more sympathetic towards him. It’s funny because my brother doesn’t normally watch this but having watched that episode he immediately said “they’re bullying him”. Congratulations guys you’ve just increased his chances of winning it.

Sree seems to have figured out all the people who nominated him. For a second I finally thought he’d copped on about how people on the outside would perceive his behaviour but then he went and said he was 200% sure he was staying. So he still remains oblivious. Interesting during Norin’s nomination she said she didn’t think Sree fancied her anymore and then when Marcus said he hoped that Sree was going she said the same thing. Obviously now that he’s outlived his usefulness she no longer needs him. Didn’t buy into when Marcus said he still likes Sree though. The way he speaks to him (i.e. referring to him as “f****ng useless” after the task just shows he’s still picking on him). Hopefully he’ll be up next week that’ll put Noirin’s nose out of joint.

I agree with Mrs Baker there all a bunch of t***S i have never seen such a bunch of nop hopers and as for Sree he cant remember a thing i,m suprised hes at uni Noirin is so bitchy and why they have to keep picking on halfwit all the time i say leave him alone hes far better than Kris or Charlie. i hop halfwit stays .

I completely agree Dinerlandlord I also want to kill Kris :angry: he makes me physically I'll!

I don't understand how you can want to kill Kris and want Charlie to win :unsure:

I hate Charlie more than Kris because Charlies the idiot who copies everything that Kris does like a pathetic sheep.

How can you ute Charlie more, I admit yes he is being pathetic by following Kris everywere but in what way is he worse?

The only reason he follows Kris is because he obviously has a crush on him.

Archived