Big Brother 10 UK

Guest -Kevin-

I loved the reactions of some of the housemates (in particular Karly) when Cairon was nominated for eviction. They were visibly stunned. After his treatment by Charlie and the way people were making noises in the bedroom and keeping him up, I actually started to feel quite sorry for “Halfwit”. That seemed to fade however when he appeared to condone Marcus’s treatment of Sree regarding the task. I also didn’t like the general arrogant and smug manner he conducted himself after the nominations were announced.

I’ve actually completely gone off Cairon now. I don’t really think he brings anything to the house and he seems to get quite aggressive with Sree whenever he has disagreement with him and the way he reacted when he accidentally took his cereal made me shake my head. Even Noirin was telling him to cool it. As I don’t particularly like “Halfwit” either of them going will be fine. It would probably be better if Cairon goes though as I would love to see the reactions of some of the housemates and it will leave a lot of doubt in the minds of people regarding “Halfwit’s” popularity on the outside. And as he received nine votes, it would be interesting to see if any of the people who nominated him will change their attitude towards him.

It’s funny how Marcus said that Lisa was a bully on Saturday but what he is doing with Sree is bordering on bullying. If that had been Cairon or Halfwit doing the task he would have been a lot more diplomatic. I actually thought Sree did pretty well especially in the conversation he had with him later on in the day.

I really don’t like Charlie. Aside from the fact I generally find him highly annoying I think he has quite a vindictive streak in him which for the most part he covers up pretty well but we’ve seen glimpses of it with Sophia and Halfwit. He also comes across as though he loves himself. He’s probably the person I want out of the house more than anyone.

Sree, oh Sree. I’m really not sure what to make of this whole situation with Noirin. The way it’s coming across in the highlights is almost borderline stalking. However every time I’ve seen him in the live feed he’s always been talking with someone else so it’s possible the producers could be editing the show to show him in that light. I’ve no doubt that he’s infatuated with her. Also on the outside world she would have told him to get lost a long time ago. I really think she has to set him straight and tell it like it is. She probably doesn’t want to hurt his feelings but you have to be cruel to be kind.

I’m actually starting to fall out of favour with her though. I just don’t like the way she acts at times. I already mentioned before the incident about her wanting to starve herself which caused a massive argument but I didn’t like the way she went into the diary room and nominated Cairon because she said he brought nothing to the house, was extremely lazy and had nothing in common with him and then the next minute she’s platting his hair. I also recall her saying something to Lisa about Halfwit too but I can’t remember what.

Wasn’t expecting Angel to take all her clothes off and go for a swim completely naked in the pool. Is that just the way she is or is she playing up to the cameras?

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really don’t like Charlie. Aside from the fact I generally find him highly annoying I think he has quite a vindictive streak in him which for the most part he covers up pretty well but we’ve seen glimpses of it with Sophia and Halfwit. He also comes across as though he loves himself. He’s probably the person I want out of the house more than anyone.

I am so glad that people are wising up to Charlie !!

He has such a nasty streak as you said but he is trying his best to hide it , with his bad streak popping out every now and then. He is also playing the nice guy which is so extremely annoying as well. During nominations he was all like oh I don't want anyone to go and all that rubbish but as soon as Big Brother threatened him with facing the public vote Freddie and Marcus names came flying out of his mouth. Huge gameplayer . Get him out A.S.A.P.

I was so shocked when Angel went swimming at 7:53am in the absolute nude :o:lol:

and I have to say I am really loving Sree :wub: some of the stuff he says is soo funny , he really makes Big Brother for me and haves me in stitches every night during the highlights. I loved when he was telling Freddie about how he is a rose in his rose garden and when nominationg Freddie he goes " too much education causes slight retardedness in the brain" :lol:

I also love Karly :wub: she is hilarious as well.

Karly or Sree to win for me.

and I can't wait to see the look of pure shock when Cairon gets evicted on friday , with him being the favourite with the bookies to go. and Freddie is now the favourite to WIN.

Why are all the housemates either stupid, weird, or just downright nasty? The only remotely normal ones are Noirin and Karly. I realise that BB needs a mix of oddballs and volatile people to make viewing interesting, but I find myself wishing there were some more ordinary, nice, friendly people in there. Even Noirin has a bit of a b*tchy streak, and Karly can be a bit dumb sometimes.

I like Halfwit, and I want him to win, but I can see how he irritates people in there. The problem is how people react to him, which makes me utterly hate them. Kris, for example, called Halfwit a pleb in tonight's show. Kris clearly is an ignoramus - the word pleb comes from the Latin word plebeian, meaning a lower-class person in ancient Rome. Halfwit comes from a very wealthy, educated, almost aristocratic background, he is the closest thing to a patrician in the BB house, a patrician being the complete opposite of a plebeian in ancient Rome. Ugh, it just makes me so mad seeing Kris, Charlie and Lisa's gang treat Halfwit with such contempt, like they are so much better than him and he isn't worthy of any of their time. Even Marcus, who is a total weirdo, sometime treats Halfwit like an outsider. I feel confident that Cairon will go next, and I hope it makes the others reconsider their attitudes towards Halwit when they realise he isn't going anywhere.

I think Noirin is starting to show her true colours. I actually thought she was quite diplomatic when telling Sree to back off but what bothered me was the way she spoke about Angel. I’m not entirely sure if Angel is being honest when she said she was on the food strike because Noirin couldn’t do it (as she nominated Ciaron and Siviash for being “weak” opponents) but the way Noirin said she was just doing it for the attention and behind her back made me shake my head. It would appear that she is completely oblivious to how Noirin feels about it because in the diary room seemed pretty sure that Noirin’s facial expressions suggested gratitude when that couldn’t be further from the truth. I also thought she was a bit rude to Sree about him not doing anything (again because the other reason she nominated Cairon was because he was “lazy” and I don’t recall her saying anything to him directly about it). Although admittedly that was more frustration about him hanging around her all the time. Seriously, he needs to back off. I thought the advice Lisa gave was spot on. The way he’s coming across with his behaviour is borderline obsessive. He’s not doing himself any favours and when he gets out and sees the footage I’m sure he’ll think the same thing. Something else is that he needs to start listening to people. Again as an example when Noirin was talking to him about the chores it was in one ear, out the other. He needs to stop that. To be honest I've actually changed my mind about him and at the moment I think he's bringing a certain level of entertainment which is not mirrored by most of the other housemates.

Kris didn’t bother me too much the way he spoke to “Halfwit” (don’t get me wrong because I don’t think he adds anything to the house and watching him and “Dogface” together is like watching paint dry). But I really think “Halfwit” was being a pain in the backside. He just kept hassling him about the task, made an issue about the whole thing and wouldn’t shut up about it (why can’t this guy take a hint). In effect he forced Kris to be rude to him. I think the reason why he used the word “pleb” was because he felt it was the least derogatory term whereas “twat” or “idiot” etc would have been even worse.

Archived