TV Quotes

Guest -Kevin-

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From Friends:

Ross: "I took her to the planetarium. That’s where we had our first date. She walked in and I had the room filled with lilies, her favorite flower... then, Fred Astaire singing 'The Way You Look Tonight' came on the sound system, and the lights came down. And I got down on one knee and written across the dome in the stars were the words 'Will you marry me?' "

Pheobe: "Ok, Ross, could you just open your mind like this much, ok? Wasn't there a time when the brightest minds in the world believed that the world was flat? And, up until like what, 50 years ago, you all thought the atom was the smallest thing, until you split it open, and this like, whole mess of crap came out. Now, are you telling me that you are so unbelievably arrogant that you can't admit that there's a teeny tiny possibility that you could be wrong about this?"

From Grey's Anatomy:

Meredith: "At the end of the day, there are some things you just can't help but talk about. Some things we just don't want to hear, and some things we say because we can't be silent any longer. Some things are more than what you say, they're what you do. Some things you say cause there's no other choice. Some things you keep to yourself. And not too often, but every now and then, some things simply speak for themselves."

• 1 month later...

Just a couple from All Saints

Frank (to Nelson) "It's paranoia Curtis....If anyone farts too loudly today they'll all duck for cover..."

one of my absolute favourites between Charlotte and Nelson when Nelson is interested in Charlotte. Charlotte invites him out for a drink after work and this is what happens..... "My name is Nelson and I'm an alcoholic, My name is Charlotte and I'm a lesbian!"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Was making a Brothers & Sisters videos and came across loads of awesome quotes.

This one is from when they all read Kittys book that she wrote about them.

Justin : Kittys a whore ?

Nora : Whoring,whoring, ses whoring me , shes whoring you , shes whoring all of us!!

and heres another

Nora : who owns these old dirty kneepads

Kevin : Sarah used them as breasts all through middleschool

Sarah : Yeah right (holds her boobs) as if I needed them!

Sarah : Kevin Walker I would be very careful , I just found your breakdancepants (does a little dance) :lol:

and another at Halloween when teenagers are knocking at the door :

Teens : Trick or treat

Kitty : Look sexy nurse,sexy cat,sexy what ? Prostitute ?

Kitty : Cute , but your too old

Just some of the amazing quotes from the fantastic TV show that is Brothers & Sisters!! :wub:

Supernatual have some of the Best quotes ever.

Ones that make me laugh

Dean: I mean, come on, we hunt monsters. What the Hell?!? I mean, normal people, they see a monster and run. No, no, we search out things that want to kill us. Yeah? Huh? Or eat us! You know who does that? Crazy people! We... are insane. (Pause)

You know, then theres the bad diner food and then the skeevy motel rooms and the truck stop waitress with the bizarre rash. I mean, who wants this life, Sam? Huh? Seriously? Do you actually like being stuck in a car with me eight hours a day, every single day. I don't think so. I mean, I drive too fast and I listen to the same five albums over and over and over again and, I sing along and I'm annoying, I know that. And you.... you're gassy. You eat half a burrito and you get toxic.

Dean: Sam?

Sam: Yeah?

Dean: Too much information.

Sam: Hey, I told you, I'm coming clean.

Dean: Yeah but now I feel dirty.

(After swiping a glass of water off a table in anger)

Dean: Dude, I full-on Swazyed that mother!

Dean: I guess I… you know.

Ruby: What?

Dean: I guess I owe you for… Sam. And I just wanted to… you know?

Ruby: Don't strain yourself.

Dean: Okay, then. Is the moment over? Good, 'cause that was awkward.

Sam: Dude, where are you going? That was our hotel.

Dean: Sam, I'm not going to make a left hand turn into on coming traffic. I'm not suicidal. Did I just say that? That's kind of weird.

Sam: How ya feelin'?

Dean: Awesome. It's nice to have my head on the chopping block again, I almost forgot what that feels like. It's friggin' delightful.

Sam: We've been ignoring the biggest clue we had. You...!

Dean: ... I don't wanna be a clue!

Dean: Let's do this!

(opens trunk, then looks over at the factory)

Dean: It's a little spooky, isn't it?

(Sam holds out a pistol for Dean to take)

Dean: Oh, I'm not carrying that.

(Sam looks confused)

Dean: It could go off! I'll man the flashlight.

Sam: You do that.

Sam: How're you feeling, by the way?

Dean: Fine.

Bobby: You sure, Dean? 'Cause this line of work can get awful scary.

Dean: I'm fine. What, you wanna go hunting? I'll hunt. I'll kill anything.

Sam: Aww...

Bobby: He's adorable.

Bobby: Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but you willingly signed up to be the angels' b*tch? I'm sorry. You prefer "sucker"?

(Castiel appears right next to Dean)

Dean: Cas, we've talked about this -- personal space?

Castiel: Let's go.

(reaches two fingers toward Dean's forehead)

Dean: (steps back) Whoa whoa!

Castiel: What?

Dean: Last time you zapped me someplace, I didn't poop for a week! We're driving.

When Dean takes Cas to a stripper club

Dean (to cas): Dont make me push you

Ones that make me cry

Dean: Come on, Dad, you've got to help me. I've got to get better, I've got to get back in there. You haven't called a soul for help, you haven't even tried. Aren't you going to do anything, aren't you even going to say anything? I've done everything you've ever asked me, everything. I've given everything I've ever had, and you're just going to sit there and watch me die? What the hell kind of father are you?!

Dean: Ever since Dad... all I can think about is how much this job has cost us. We’ve lost so much; we’ve sacrificed so much...

Sam: But people are alive because of you. It’s worth it, Dean. It is. It’s not fair, and y’know it hurts like hell, but it’s worth it.

[telling Dean how she hates the life of a hunter]

Young Mary Winchester: I want a family. I wanna be safe. You know the worst thing I can think of, the very worst thing, is for my children to be raised into this like I was.

[Dean starts to tear up]

Dean: (to Sam’s body) When you were little, couldn't have been more than five, you just started asking questions. How come we didn't have a mom. Why did we always have to move around. Where'd Dad go? He'd disappear for days at a time. I remember beggin' you, 'Quit asking, Sammy. Man, you don't want to know.' I just wanted you to be a kid. Just for a little while longer. Always tried to protect you. Keep you safe. Dad didn't even have to tell me. It's just always my responsibility, you know? It's like I had one job. I had one job, and I screwed it up. I blew it, and for that, I'm sorry. (tears fall from his eyes; he wipes his eyes ) I guess that’s what I do. I let down the people I love. Y’know, I let Dad down, and now I guess I’m just supposed to let you down, too. How can I? How am I supposed to live with that? What am I supposed to do? Sammy? (long pause ) What am I supposed to do? (gets up and kicks the bed ) WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?!!

Dean: Hey Mary, can i tell you something.

Young Mary: sure

Dean: even if this sounds really weird, will you promise me that you'll remember

Young Mary: okay

Dean: on november 2nd 1983. dont get out of bed, no matter what you hear or what you see, Promise me you wont get out of bed

Young Mary: okay

Dean wipes tear then walks away

Dean: They sliced and carved and tore me in ways that you- Until there was nothing left. And then suddenly, I would be whole again, like magic. Just so they could start in all over. And Alastair, at the end of every day, every one, he would come over and he would make me an offer to take me off the rack if I put souls on. If I started the torture. And every day I told him to stick it where the sun shines. For thirty years I told him. But then I couldn't do it anymore, Sammy. I couldn't. Then I got off that rack, God help me I got right off it, and I started ripping them apart. I lost count of how many souls. The things that I did to them.

Sam: Dean... Dean, look you held out for thirty years. That's longer than any one would've.

Dean: How I feel, this... inside me, I wish I couldn't feel anything, Sammy. I wish I couldn't feel a damn thing.

For those who havent seen this before some of these may not seem funny or sad. The way the actor who plays dean delivers these lines is the reason these affect me the most.

Edit: Okay I got totally carried away here.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Dean: I mean, come on, we hunt monsters. What the Hell?!? I mean, normal people, they see a monster and run. No, no, we search out things that want to kill us. Yeah? Huh? Or eat us! You know who does that? Crazy people! We... are insane. (Pause)

You know, then theres the bad diner food and then the skeevy motel rooms and the truck stop waitress with the bizarre rash. I mean, who wants this life, Sam? Huh? Seriously? Do you actually like being stuck in a car with me eight hours a day, every single day. I don't think so. I mean, I drive too fast and I listen to the same five albums over and over and over again and, I sing along and I'm annoying, I know that. And you.... you're gassy. You eat half a burrito and you get toxic.

^^ Yellow Fever :lol: Most hilarious episode ever :D

Sam: Dude, where are you going? That was our hotel.

Dean: Sam, I'm not going to make a left hand turn into on coming traffic. I'm not suicidal. Did I just say that? That's kind of weird.

^^ Yellow Fever again :lol: Did you see Jensen Ackles Eye of the Tiger rendition ?

Dean: Let's do this!

(opens trunk, then looks over at the factory)

Dean: It's a little spooky, isn't it?

(Sam holds out a pistol for Dean to take)

Dean: Oh, I'm not carrying that.

(Sam looks confused)

Dean: It could go off! I'll man the flashlight.

Sam: You do that.

^^ Need I say anything else :lol:

And those ones that made you cry... I teared up just reading them back. It's not just the writing that makes me cry; it's the way Jensen Ackles delivers those lines.

Another one that makes me cry:

Dean Winchester: I shouldn't have lied to you. I do remember everything that happened to me in the pit. Everything.

Sam Winchester: So, tell me about it.

Dean Winchester: No. I won't lie anymore, but I'm not gonna talk about it.

Sam Winchester: Dean, look, you can't just shoulder this thing alone. You gotta let me help.

Dean Winchester: How? You really think that a little heart-to-heart, some sharing and caring, is going to change anything? Huh? Somehow heal me? I'm not talking about a bad day here.

Sam Winchester: I know that.

Dean Winchester: The things that I saw, there aren't words, there is no forgetting, there's no making it better. Because it is right here, [Points to head] forever. You wouldn't understand and I could never make you understand. So I am sorry.

I know one favourite line from Arizona Robbins on Greys Anatomy:

[Arizona started to cry after the chief had a go at her]

Alex: Dude, are you crying??

Arizona: I have authority issues.

[short Pause]

Arizona: Walk away, Karev.

:lol:

btw, Aussie viewers might not have seen the episode yet, I've seen bits of it, as I'm a Arizona fan and I tend to go on youtube to have a nosy :P

Glee (Possible spoilers here)

Sue: Ellen, that blouse is just insane!

^ :lol: I LOL-ed for about 5 minutes.

-

Puck: Women don't have Prostates. I looked it up.

-

Rachel: You're very talented. I would know, I'm very talented too.

-

Kurt: No, It's the song. It's really gay.

-

Quinn: Remember, if the balloon pops, the noise makes the angels cry.

-

Will: I don't menstruate.

Sue: Yeh? Neither do I.

-

Sue: You need 12 kids to qualify for Regionals. Last time I checked, you only had five and a half.

-

Emma: YEY GLEE!! Glee kids Hooray!

-

Doctor: I'm not quite sure how to put this...... There is no baby......

Terri: :o Did it fall out?

-

Will: Hold on a minute!

Sue: I resent being told to hold on to anything, William.

-

Rachel: I tried, but I guess I don't have a gag reflex.

Emma: One day, when you're older, that'll turn out to be a gift.

:o Emma!

-

Sandy: Who's Josh Groban? Kill yourself!

-

Finn: I got this from the school library. Did you know you can just borrow books from there? All of them. Except for the encyclopedias.

-

Terri: If I tell you something, do you promise not to tell Will?

Kendra: Oh My God! Is the baby black?

-

Ken: You make this throw and you die a legend.

Kurt: Can I pee first?

-

Sue: Wow is the word Elma.

-

Sue: I've got a satellite interview. that's lingo for an interview via Satellite.

-

Puck: A gay team! A big gay team of dancing gays!

-

Finn: You know what we should do?

Rachel: Elope?!

Finn: What?

Rachel: Nothing....

:wub:

-

Puck: That Rachel chick makes me want to light myself on fire, but she sure can sing.

-

Kurt (after consuming April's alcohol): Oh Bambi! I cried so hard when those hunters shot your Mommy!

-

Kurt: Can we talk about the giant elephant in the room?

Santanna: Your sexuality?

-

Emma: Years ago, I started an online flirtation with an Old School Flame called Andy. Things got weird so I called it off, and two months later Versace was dead...... dead.

-

Rachel: I'm sleeping with him.

Finn: So am I!...... this play's weird.

-

Ken: Emma Pillsbury.... This not an engagement ring.

Emma: Oh thank god!

-

Quinn: I need to talk to you about the baby.

Terri: You're not having it right now, are you?

Quinn: What?! No. Aren't you supposed to be a Nurse?

-

"Dear journal,

feeling listless again today.

It began at dawn when I tried to make a smoothie out of beef bones, breaking my juicer. And then at cheerios practice, disaster! It was unmistakable, it was like spotting the first spark on the Hindenburg. A quiver..that quiver will lose us nationals and without a championship I'll lose my endorsements, and without those endorsements I won't be able to buy my hover craft.

Glee club...Everytime I try to destroy that clutch of scab eating mouth breathers it only comes back stronger, like some sexually ambiguous horror movie villain. Here I am about to turn 30, and I've sacrificed everything only to be shanghaied by the bi-curious imacanations of a cabal of doughy misshapen teens. Am I missing something journal? Is it me? of course its not me. Its Will Schuester.

What is it about him journal? Is it the arrogant smirk? is it the store bought home perm? You know journal I noticed something yesterday, of course..Its coming clear to me now, if I can't destroy the club I will have to destroy THE MAN!"

-

Rachel: Thank you so much. It really is a pleasure. While the boys choose a selection of songs that cast an inward eye on the irresponsible life choices and sexual hunger of today's modern teens, we have chosen a selection of songs that speaks to the nation as a whole during these troubling times filled with economic uncertainty and unbridled social woe. Because if there's two things America needs right now, that is sunshine and optimism. Also angels.

-

Glee FTW!

Archived