TV Quotes

Guest -Kevin-

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was just rewatching some Hollyoaks episodes from the 2007 McDean era, and I remembered this from after the reveal of Craig & JP's relationship.

Sarah's in The Dog In The Pond with Rhys when Myra and JP walk in. Craig's hovers in the background awkwardly.

Darren: The gay boy (JP), his Mother (Myra), Ex-bird (Sarah) and her old lover (Rhys). How awkward is this, eh?

SO funny. I miss the days when Hollyoaks handled comedy, drama, romance and everything at the same time and did it well. :unsure:

EDIT: Just another one. From possibly the most important McDean episode of them all. I didn't realise how funny I found it until I was rewatching it then and literally burst out laughing.

Sarah's (Craig's Girlfriend) Dad is in hospital after being hit over the head with a brick.

Steph: (Craig's Sister) Hi Sarah.

Sarah: Hi

Steph: How's your Dad?

Sarah: Oh thanks for asking (Craig hadn't asked). Yeh, he's getting by. His memory is still a bit dodgy though.

Steph: Did he have to have a metal plate put in his head?

Sarah: Yeh...

Steph: So.... do you think you'll be able to stick fridge magnets to him?

Craig: Steph!

Steph: I'm only wondering! It's one of those questions people never ask....

Craig:: Yeh, well, I wonder why!

^^^ So funny! I don't recall finding it funny the million other times I've watched this episode. I think I was distracted by what happens later. LOL.

Actually, make that two....

Craig: We used to hang out, you know? Play footy, do lads stuff....

John Paul: So?

Craig: So... When did you become so gay, man? (ROFLMAO)

John Paul: *looks at Craig hilariously blankly* Are you gonna tell me what the problem is or what?

:lol:

The day after they'd slept together....

John Paul: So.... you got your head around what happened yet?

Craig: I want some crisps! You want some?

Yep.... he's obviously gotten his head around it completely.... :lol:

--

The day after they'd slept together for the second time.

John Paul: I just want you to know, I'll be there for you when you're ready to come out.

Craig: I'm not gay.

John Paul: Aren't you?

Craig: No!

John Paul:.. You've got a funny way of showing it.

--

The final episode of part I of their story (and the start of a horribly long year without Craig) had a little humour, amongst the sad.

John Paul's going to leave the airport after he heard Craig telling Jake (Craig's brother) he's (Craig) not gay.

John Paul: You're supposed to be coming out of the closet, not getting back in it!

:lol:

I miss them.

• 10 months later...

Brax: Would it help if I said I love you too? Because I do, Charlie I love you.

Doctor Who:

Doctor: We're a bit like hermits, we meet up every ten years and share stories about caves....hermits united.

Rose: They keep trying to split us up, but they never ever will.

Doctor: Never say never ever.

Shortland Street:

Winston: You destroyed everything I cared about!

Alex: I could've had an accident! Swerved and slipped off the road! Is that what you wanted, like you killed Nardia Hammit?

Winston: I never killed her! I saw it happen! She hit the gravel and swerved off the road. I tried to help! But then the car, it, it exploded, like, like, like a fireball. There was nothing I could do!

Two of my favourite scenes from Remebrance of the Daleks:

After the Seventh Doctor (Sylvester McCoy) discovers that a Dalek ship recently landed outside the Cole Hill school:

Ace: But this is Earth, 1963. Well, someone would've noticed, I'd have heard about it!

The Doctor: Do you remember the Zygon gambit with the Loch Ness Monster? Or the Yetis in the underground?

Ace: The what?

The Doctor: Your species has the most amazing capacity for self-deception! Matched only by its ingenuity when trying to destroy itself.

His verbal spat with Davros

Davros: We shall become all-

The Doctor: -Powerful! Crush the lesser races! Conquer the galaxy! UNIMAGINABLE POWER! UNLIMITED RICE PUDDING! Et cetera! Et cetera!

All from Shortland Street:

Lana to Bella: You don't have Asperger's, you're just thick.

Evan: Oh, so you still have Assburgers then?

Bella: IT'S ASPERGERS

Evan: Yeah, that's what I said... ASSBURGERS

Bella: Why did she listen to me? No one ever listens to me!

Gabrielle: Sorry what?

Bella: You see...

(Sarah having contractions on the phone to Dan)

Sarah: I'll wait a couple of minutes and if nothing happens i'll drive to the hospital.

Daniel: and if something does happen?

Sarah: Well then i'll drive faster.

Sea Patrol:

RO - ''Sir I'm getting a transponder signal, but it's on an old unused frequency''

CO - ''Do you usually listen to unused frequencies?''

RO - ''Yes. I regularly check all of the reception peramiters. This is the signal''

*Turns on the signal*

''but it contains no information, it's just a tone.''

CO - ''Turn it off RO it's destracting.''

RO - ''Really?''

Charge - ''Yes!''

Co - ''Turn it off!''

Glee Season 2 quotes

Rachel: At least I didn't fall and break my talent.

Finn: I'm with Rachel now. She's a lot shorter than Quinn and she talks a lot, but I love her.

Rachel: I'm only really generous if there's something in it for me.

Finn: Yeah. But I still like you

Brittany: I would just like to say that from now on I demand to have every solo in glee club. When I had my teeth cleaned I had the most amazing Britney Spears fantasy. I sang and dance better than her. Now I realize what a powerful woman that I am

Finn: Rachel is what you'd call a controlist.

Rachel: I'm controlling. Controlist isn't a word.

Another Hollyoaks one from 2007 (The good old days). Again, it's from the JP/Craig storyline, but I didn't pick up on it back then. I suppose once you watch the storyline again (for the hundredth time), it's easier to pick up on quotes from outsiders.

Nancy: (To Sarah and Hannah) Oh, you four (Hannah, Sarah, JP and Craig) make me puke.

Hannah: What?

Nancy: Well, you used to be free spirits, not defined by your men..... Actually, maybe I'm just talking about Hannah.

Sarah: OI!! What's that supposed to mean?

And, I may have said this one before, but quite possibly my favourite ever:

John Paul (To Craig.): Craig, you've got no idea how much you've hurt me. So, I just wanted to say to you, before you walk out of my life forever...... that I wouldn't have missed any of it for the world.

:wub:

I really must stop.....

Glee Season 1 Quotes

Rachel: Do it. Break it like you broke my heart.

Brittany: I don't know how to turn on a computer

Rachel: Rachel Berry is about to get musically promiscuous.

Brittany: I had a cold and I took all my antibiotics at the same time and I forgot how to leave.

Santana: I've noticed it takes about 20 times until a feeling of accomplishment really kicks in.

Brittany: I'm pretty sure my cat is reading my diary

Archived