Sex

Guest adellejefferiesxox

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was 17 my first time. It was nothing special, just two drunk people hooking up. For me it was something that needed to be done. I never felt pressured by him, but from my friends. Every since I was 14 all of my friends had lost their virginity and we were only 3 left, then suddenly two (me and my best friend, she's still a virgin)

The guy I was with was a cousin of my BIL and we met trough him some months earlier. The night it all happened i met him on this music festival and then it just happened. Since then I've been together with 9 men, 5 before my 6 month relationship where I never had had sex sober, and then 3 afterwords.

I feel that sex is something you must talk about because it's healthy, I talk to my friends all the time about sex (boys and girls) and its like my sister always told me "it's the most natural in the world". My parents never talked to me about sex, I think that's the reason why I felt the need to rush sex. I'm not ashamed of my partners, I could only wish that some of them are more then just one night stands..

I'm 18 and definitely feel that I'm going to wait, not necessarily until marriage but until I'm in a committed relationship and feel 100% comfortable. My family is Catholic so it's not exactly something that's discussed openly but I discuss it with close friends, otherwise I don't shout about my beliefs or feelings towards sex. I'm lucky in that my friends share somewhat the same beliefs as me, and the ones that don't respect my opinion.

Archived