Sex

Guest adellejefferiesxox

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was 24,it was my first kiss,my first time,my first everything. It was an emotionally abusive relationship,during which I was manipulated,because of my vulnerability,my family life was heading towards a loss at the time.

Suffice to say,I've not been in a relationship since,He packed up his old life and made a brand new one. I've regretted that time,on so many levels since. I'm still waiting to do the same as he managed to.

I apologise sincerely,if I have shared too much,in which case,please feel more than free to delete this post. I've only ever told my Mum this. But,it does feel good to share somehow.

I'm 28 now.

I was 24,it was my first kiss,my first time,my first everything. It was an emotionally abusive relationship,during which I was manipulated,because of my vulnerability,my family life was heading towards a loss at the time.

Suffice to say,I've not been in a relationship since,He packed up his old life and made a brand new one. I've regretted that time,on so many levels since. I'm still waiting to do the same as he managed to.

I apologise sincerely,if I have shared too much,in which case,please feel more than free to delete this post. I've only ever told my Mum this. But,it does feel good to share somehow.

I'm 28 now.

Be happy jack, its good to get things off of your chest.

I have to say I wasnt expecting to see so many replying in here !!

Its good to be able to talk about things on places like this that you cant say to people in person.

anyway I am nearly 18 and a couple of months back there was this guy who I met on bebo and then chatted on msn fo a few days and he arranged to pick me up and then he brought me to a quiet place in the middle of nowhere and we did whatever but he asked me over and over again if I would "sleep with him" but I said no because I simply wasnt ready and I was lucky that he was such an understanding lad to be honest !!

Then on the way home he said that he wasnt gay!! I was like wtf ??

So I still speak to him on msn now and again but he always has women on the go :lol: everything was all forgotten though and we dont ever speak about what happened!!

I'm 28 now.

Thank you for sharing, everyone should feel safe and express their feelings towards this sensitive issue.

anyway I am nearly 18 and a couple of months back there was this guy who I met on bebo and then chatted on msn fo a few days and he arranged to pick me up and then he brought me to a quiet place in the middle of nowhere and we did whatever but he asked me over and over again if I would "sleep with him" but I said no because I simply wasnt ready and I was lucky that he was such an understanding lad to be honest !!

Then on the way home he said that he wasnt gay!! I was like wtf ??

So I still speak to him on msn now and again but he always has women on the go :lol: everything was all forgotten though and we dont ever speak about what happened!!

LOL. That reminds me of Mike "Probie" Siletti from Rescue Me.

JackWilkins, what doesn't kill us.. makes us stronger. : )

I was 18, she was my ex boyfriends (then) current girlfriend. We'd both been drinking a bit and I was so upset because just a few weeks prior my relationship with my ex gf had collapsed. I don't know what I was thinking, I wasn't that into it. I wish I had waited because I felt no emotional connection with her, which is probably why I didn't enjoy it.

After her relationship with my ex bf she and I dated for a while, but there was just no chemistry and I didn't really want to.

Meh. I don't think you have to wait till marriage to have sex, as long as it's two consenting adults and you're both prepared for the possible consequences (IE: a baby) then why not.

I was recently in a relationship for 6 months, the time came when my girlfriend asked me for sex! i was too embarrased to tell her about my beliefs so had to end our romance. A few weeks later it turnt out that she also believed in no sex before marriage, apparently she was just testing me to see what my response would be. I dont know whether i should take her back as i dont like the idea of testing me out? or should i just carry on happily as i have been for the last few weeks?

I was recently in a relationship for 6 months, the time came when my girlfriend asked me for sex! i was too embarrased to tell her about my beliefs so had to end our romance. A few weeks later it turnt out that she also believed in no sex before marriage, apparently she was just testing me to see what my response would be. I dont know whether i should take her back as i dont like the idea of testing me out? or should i just carry on happily as i have been for the last few weeks?

Ask yourself this. Is she worth it? If she is then you know what you should do and if you know she isnt worth then save yourself some aggro and distance yourself. There isnt nothing worse than being someone even when you dont even like them.

Archived