Sex

Guest adellejefferiesxox

Hello there, I was just wondering if you guys could tell me about your attidues, vaules and beliefs about sex. Tell us about your first experience? please no graphic details, just your thoughts and feelings about that experience. How old were you, how old are you now? Do you wish you waited? what age should people be allowed to have sex? All sex questions answer here please lol.

I realise this may be a touchy subject, sorry I dont mean to offend anyone!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was young when I began and I don't believe it has had any negative effects. It all depends on your maturity level I suppose, which is what I think now anyways compared to when i was younger and it was because of the pressure and expectation surrounding it I suppose.

In all honesty I lost mine when I was 16, to my ex's brother because he was there for me and well I was under the influence of drugs. Yes I do wish I had of waited, but then again I wouldn't have my gorgeous son. But I have my partner now and we are planning our life together. SO every experience always has a good and bad side to it.

I'm 19 (almost 20) and even before I became a christian( I've only been a christian for about 15 months), I had absolutely no intention of having sex before marriage. Ok, i'm not in a relationship but even if I was I know that I have to be with someone that accepts what I want to do and not place undued pressure on me.

Lily- I honestly wouldn't worry, you'll know when the time is right.

Archived