Sex

Guest adellejefferiesxox

I'm glad so many virgins have posted in this thread :P. It's something that people don't really admit to much outside of religious reasons, and I was a little embarrassed to get the ball rolling, but I'm glad I did. I have had opportunities, but I do think it's a personal choice, knowing when you're ready and whether a person is "the one." Not necessarily the one you're going to spend the rest of your life with, because that's too much pressure for anyone to know (unless you do wait til marriage, which I don't think I will have the patience for), but just someone who you know you want to share that experience with. Someone at least a little bit special, even if they're just the prettiest person you think you've ever seen at the time :P What I'm saying is, I don't see any reason to settle for less than you want, just because you want "it." There's really no rush. I mean, if you die tomorrow, do you really think that the one thing you'll regret is not having an extremely awkward physical experience with someone you didn't particularly like that much anyway? My best chance to have sex so far was with a guy who I'd had a crush on for years, but I knew at the time that I was too immature, that it wasn't the right time or place or situation, and that he was so drunk that he was definitely going to regret it in the morning. I didn't want to be somebody's drunken regret, so I politely declined, even though I really really liked him. The time I spent with him was special enough without giving it all away. Even better, since I can look back on it with no regrets and no complications afterwards.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was 16 when i lost the v-plates and im 19 now...i was drunk when it happened but it was with a guy i knew and not a complete stranger but after that the only other guy ive slept with was a boyfriend and i dont regret it at all because i think that everyone has to lose it eventually and i didnt think it was a big deal.

I was 15 and it was awkward and I did regret it. But then it just got less awkward and I started to enjoy it more and, I wouldn't say I was exactly promiscuous, but I guess I just didn't see sex as a big deal. Then I met my boyfriend and as corny as it sounds I realised how special it is with someone you really love. So I've been with him for two years and it's great. I'm not sure I'd say I regret all the people before him but a part of me wishes it was something I'd saved for him.

Archived