Sex

Guest adellejefferiesxox

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm 26 and I lost my virginity at 15. I can't say I ever regretted losing it at 15 because I never have. He was a year younger than me, so we were both under 16, and he wasn't a virgin. We had been together for three months and for me it was the right time and with the right person. I have slept with other people since him and I have only slept with people I really wanted to so I have never regretted it.

I have been with my current partner for 6 and a half years (coming upto 4 years of marriage) and I find that the sex I have had with him is the best I have had as there is complete trust between us. But nowadays to be honest I can take and leave sex and inside my relationship sex isnt everything.

To be honest one of my friends waited till she was 21 till she lost her virginity and regrets it but I was 15 and never did. In my eyes you should wait till you are completely certain to lose your virginity as the regret will last forever if you regret it.

Well, I'm eighteen (nearly nineteen) and I've never even had a boyfriend, let alone sex. I don't really know when I want to have sex, it's something I've been thinking about a lot lately since all my relo's keep asking me whether I have any boys on the scene, lol!

I think I want to until marriage simply because I think that is the only time I'll be ready. I worry a lot about losing it to the wrong person. I don't really know why it's such a big deal for me it just is... I used to think that if I went out with someone for six months that I would trust them to do it but lately I'm not as certain. That's why I say I'll probably wait until marriage, because what if I told someone I would be ready after six months and then wasn't? It would be a total waste of their time. My mum waited until marriage and she's happy that she did, she and dad have been happily married for twenty years now.

Sorry if I'm not making much sense, lol.

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who hasn't had sex here, lol. I usually feel like I'm in the minority!

^^Ha ha, definately not, they usually bring more misery if you ask me!

I've always said that people make too much of a big deal about sex, whether or not you're having it or not having it. But recently I've come to the conclusion that it actually can be a big deal. From recent experience, it can complicate things beyond imagining so I guess what I'm trying to say is it's better to wait until you are actually sure about someone, because the mess afterwards isn't worth it. No matter how good the sex is :P

• 1 month later...

Some 14-15 year old's are quite mature these days though. Anyone and everyone is having sex these days. Some teenagers just have sex, so they can 'fit' in with what their friends are doing. And also peer pressure has a lot to do with it too.

Some 14-15 can be mature, but that doesnt mean they are going to approach sex in a mature way (ie. using protection). I think 14-15 years old having sex is way too young hence the law.

I've always said that people make too much of a big deal about sex, whether or not you're having it or not having it. But recently I've come to the conclusion that it actually can be a big deal. From recent experience, it can complicate things beyond imagining so I guess what I'm trying to say is it's better to wait until you are actually sure about someone, because the mess afterwards isn't worth it. No matter how good the sex is :P

As an experienced person well over 18 who lost her virginity a very long time ago, I can say that sex is DEFINITELY better with someone you love than with someone you hardly know. Its different too.... with someone you love its more than a connection on a physcial level also a connection on a spiritual level.

Archived