Sex

Guest adellejefferiesxox

Recently, they were talking on the news about a 9-year-old Brazilian girl who was raped and became pregnant (I think she was even expecting twins). So in some rare cases, it can happen.

I would never have considered having sex when I was 10. I think I was still playing with dolls back then. Boys, relationships and sex were the last thing on my mind at that age.

I didn't even know there was a such thing as sex when I was 10 :lol:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I knew about sex at 10 but didn't fully understand the concept of it. I just knew about it :lol:

Yeah I did as well , I heard the word thrown around a bit im sure .

and I'm pretty sure I knew that the penis enters the vagina to make a baby (I think , maybe I didn't know , geeze I can't remember :lol: )

I knew that the penis enters the vagina to make a baby (I think , maybe I didn't know , geeze I can't remember

:lol: I didn't know that. I knew females gave birth. But I thought sex was just rolling around in bed together kissing. When I got older like 11, 12 I understood that the penis goes into the vagina :lol:

Let's change the topic to sex ed: How old were you? Who told you? (was it at school, from a friend? a family member?) What was your opinion about sex when you were younger, has your opinion on sex changed? and why?

Peace xx :)

• 2 weeks later...

I knew that the penis enters the vagina to make a baby (I think , maybe I didn't know , geeze I can't remember

:lol: I didn't know that. I knew females gave birth. But I thought sex was just rolling around in bed together kissing. When I got older like 11, 12 I understood that the penis goes into the vagina :lol:

Let's change the topic to sex ed: How old were you? Who told you? (was it at school, from a friend? a family member?) What was your opinion about sex when you were younger, has your opinion on sex changed? and why?

Peace xx :)

Ha Lily-G thats so funny I thought the exact same thing! :P I remember when I was five, my two friends who were around 7 or 8 a the time gave me my first defination of sex. ''When a man and a woman are in bed together naked.'' :P

Well we got our sex ed when we were 12 but I'm sure I knew about it a bit before then, I cant really remember though. Funnily enough, a nun gave us the 'talk.' :

Well we got our sex ed when we were 12 but I'm sure I knew about it a bit before then, I cant really remember though. Funnily enough, a nun gave us the 'talk.'

Lol Saorise

We had to do Sex Ed twice at intermediate school (so 10 and again at 11), and then again for science in year 9, an interactive one for Physical Education and Health in year 10, and then we had "Health Days" in year 11(it was originally years 11, 12, and 13).

My parents don't really want to approach the topic of sex, until they think they should be.

The worst thing is, I have a cousin who used to work for Family Planning (in another city), and another family member used to mock her for it.

I remember sex ed at school, it was all the 'technicalities' in Science when we were like 10 and then the puberty talks with our school nurse like a year later. All I remember from those was most of the class trying desperately to stop giggling! :D

I don't really remember my Mum trying to talk to me about it until she caught me in bed with my boyfriend - I still can't even think about that without burning up and dying inside from embarassment. Very bad day. :blush:

Archived