Sex

Guest adellejefferiesxox

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My mum told me when I was 10. She even showed me a funny cartoon about relationships between men/women and sex that someone leant her. Then our teacher told us about sex when we were in the last year of primary school (11-12 years old) and our biology teacher talked about it again when I was in my first year of high school (12-13 years old).

• 2 weeks later...

I was 17 when it first happened, I'm 19 now, and I'm still with same boy. We've even moved out of home together and everything! I'm so happy to still be with him, and it has worked out so well for us. :)

Two of my friends my age just had a baby...it's kind of strange...I'm not very good with children! :P But we're supporting them the best we can. The father is doing vet at uni, and he's really struggling to keep up with the workload... I feel for him, he really wants a career as a vet, but now he has a child to look after. It's a tough situation. But I suppose, having a kid is always a possibility when you have sex! I'm really hoping it all works out for them!

I had just turned 14 when I first had sex, the girl was very beautiful but afterwords we didn't really want to be in a relationship so we remained friends although things were very awkward, in a way I regret It as after it I was very very hormonal and wanted to do it again an I got really drunk one night which lead to me sleeping with a guy which led to my whole sexuality confusion. Sorry if that was a bit too much information but it's great to get these things of my chest.

I had just turned 14 when I first had sex, the girl was very beautiful but afterwords we didn't really want to be in a relationship so we remained friends although things were very awkward, in a way I regret It as after it I was very very hormonal and wanted to do it again an I got really drunk one night which lead to me sleeping with a guy which led to my whole sexuality confusion. Sorry if that was a bit too much information but it's great to get these things of my chest.

Lots of people go through this at your age - and much older - so I wouldn't worry too much. What I would suggest (and this is only my opinion) is that you give sex a break for a while until you're sure what or who you want. It's especially not a good idea to sleep with someone when drunk, as you're not in a position to make a level-headed decision and could easily end up doing something you'll regret. Is there someone you could talk to about how you're feeling? Maybe a friend you trust, a family member or even a school counsellor?

Yer I told my mum quite a while ago and she took the news quite well although she was really in denial for me and thought it was just a phase and now thinks I'm straight :( but I know for a fact i'm bisexual and recently told my best friend who is a girl and luckily for me she came out to me as bi aswell :D

Archived