Sex

Guest adellejefferiesxox

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think i ever talked about stuff like that with my parents, i think it was just through school and friends i picked it all up.

Same.

Except my older sister clued me up about it when I was young, I still didn't fully understand until I got to about 10, but with her being older I think she couldn't stand the fact that she was tought about it and i was clueless on the topic... <_<

I don't remember finding out about sex!! :P

I think my older cousin might have told me about most of it, but when my mum sat me down, i knew most of what she was telling me! lol!

I don't disapprove of sexual relationships between young people but if they want to be protected from pregnancy, hiv etc. they have to take the neccessary procautions!

• 2 weeks later...

Okay... To be completely honest, having six children from being 10-30 years old is a bit... weird.

Anyway. I know someone who had sex with a year 7. They were in Year 10. Imo, It was a breach of trust. Consensual, but not wise at all. The Year 10, told my whole school about the experience and what the Year 7 did wrong, etc. The Year 10 was suspended. And rightly so.

I learnt about the whole, "Penis goes in the Vagina" thing when I was twelve. Very awkward. My PD teacher, decided it was necessary. :P

• 1 month later...

Archived