Shattered Glass

Guest Louise_2983

WOW! absolutely loved it!!

I hope he does let her see Jamie eventually, he is her sone afterall, and her having post natal depression isnt her fault!

I really dont like Kirsty and she hasnt been in it properly yet :lol:

Loved the flashback :wub: very sweet!

Very well written :D Brill update

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oooh, so that's why she left. Interesting...

I agree, I hope she gets to see him. I can see her talking to Jamie at school or something random like that out of desperation. Poor Aden though. He must really have been hurting to think that he actually wanted her to be dead rather than have left him.

More soon I hope! :D

Oh my god. They had a baby!? Aww and she left :(

I hope Aden forgives her, it would be heaps hard but I hope he does... And I hope Belle gets too finally be with jamie. :)

Stupid kirsty... just turn around and close the curtains, no one wants you lol

Great Chapters :lol:. update sooon pleasee?

Belle hit Annie! Okay, she was going off on one but she didn't deserve that.And then she threatened to hit Melody!

She was upset, Irene had just died and given what happened maybe Annie’s words (and definitely Melody’s) were a little out of order...

Okay, I was probably being a bit hard on Belle.I often am.But you could say that Annie was upset too and that maybe Belle's words were a little out of order.

Liked that chapter, Aden's fury was very believable and understandable and we finally know why Belle left.And the first mention that Nicole's still around, I was beginning to wonder.

Reserving judgement on Kirsty until we actually meet her.But Jamie does seem to like her so Belle saying she's more important to him than the woman that raised him seems a bit desperate.

Belle hit Annie! Okay, she was going off on one but she didn't deserve that.And then she threatened to hit Melody!

She was upset, Irene had just died and given what happened maybe Annie’s words (and definitely Melody’s) were a little out of order...

Okay, I was probably being a bit hard on Belle.I often am.But you could say that Annie was upset too and that maybe Belle's words were a little out of order.

Hang on, what am I arguing with you for?It's your story!

Liked that chapter, Aden's fury was very believable and understandable and we finally know why Belle left.And the first mention that Nicole's still around, I was beginning to wonder.

Reserving judgement on Kirsty until we actually meet her.But Jamie does seem to like her so Belle saying she's more important to him than the woman that raised him seems a bit desperate.

I mentioned Nicole in Chapter 1, she still lives with Roman. She may be in the next chapter, I'm still toying with whether to include something I've thought up involving her.

Thank you for all the nice comments everyone :)

Archived