Shattered Glass

Guest Louise_2983

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^

Oh no please not Melody haha I can't stand her!! Nar even if it is i know they'll just end up breaking up so it's okay haha :P

Oh my god i didn't expect you to start it this soon!? That's great :lol: I love it so far.

But Adelle aren't together whattt!? Can't wait to find out what happened!

Great Chapter/Start lol. Update sooon please? :)

The first person to come into my head was Ruby, I thought her and Aden would make an odd couple....mmm maybe Melody as that would be even more odder!! I am very curious to see who it is so I cannot wait for the next chapter!!

Great start to sequel...but like the others have said there are so many questions, it is seriously doing my head in!!

Either its, Charlie (just a wild guess), nicole (Doubtful), Ruby or Melody

Oh, that's exactly what I was going to say.Nicole and Geoff seem to have broken up which is interesting and the rest are all possibilities.It seems to be someone Belle doesn't like and she wasn't keen on Nic or Mel in the previous fic.Can't really see Aden married to any of the other current characters.(Martha? Probably not.Leah?Well, he does keep going after Angelo's girlfriends...Annie?!No, wait, just let me get that image out of my head...)

Archived