Official Home & Away Collector's Edition Magazine

Guest dnp52td

I got fed up waiting for it to come out over here in UK so just got it off eBay, managed to get it for 10 Australian dollars, postage was more than that but still worth it! Now gotta wait for it to get all way from Australia to here!! I'm no good at waiting!

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am halfway through mine now and am absolutely amazed at the number of mistakes in it, especially given it's official from Seven. There are heaps and heaps of mistakes in dates, too many to count. It also says that Selina changed her mind about marrying Steven when Saul turned up (she had no choice - she was kidnapped)! In the mock invitation for Bobby and Frank's wedding they put down RSVP Pippa and Michael, this was the year before Michael arrived in the Bay. Other big mix ups in the dates include them listing Jesse's arrival as 1994. It also says Angel decided to leave the Bay with Simon because an earthquake destroyed her house - her house had nothing to do with her decision! I would have done a better job researching the magazine myself!

I haven't bothered buying it - I can imagine what its like. They should have just asked fans anonymously in this forum! :cool: But I often think the writers themselves should do that, they'd get very accurate information and details about the past by just asking in the forum.

I haven't bothered buying it - I can imagine what its like. They should have just asked fans anonymously in this forum! :cool: But I often think the writers themselves should do that, they'd get very accurate information and details about the past by just asking in the forum.

perhaps they do :D you wouldn't know who's who on this forum ;)

Archived