Official Home & Away Collector's Edition Magazine

Guest dnp52td

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The more I read of the magazine, the angrier I am getting. Why, oh why did they not do their research?

In the space of three pages, they've made four huge mistakes and rewritten Summer Bay history. Apparantley, Chloe's injuries were so severe after the car accident that she died on the operating table, Ailsa died after being in a coma (they are getting two Ailsa storylines mixed up here), and Josie was Angie's twin. Also, they said that Beth sped to be with Kit when she found out she was in labour, but Beth's accident was before Kit went into labour and there wasn't any mention of speeding.

They refer to the plane crash caused by the stalker as the Lost inspired story and that Hayley and Dan were stuck in the bush for days. Yes, Hayley and Dan were in a plane crash but the Lost inspired story was the helicopter crash.

Did anybody even bother to proof read this? There are so many mistakes in it, and it's official!! Its a shambles if you ask me.

^Wow- those mistakes seem really silly. Surely they have some sort of character profile telling them important info...like the death of one of its longest serving cast members! That Ailsa coma storyline is from around a year and a half before she died!

Archived