Official Home & Away Collector's Edition Magazine

Guest dnp52td

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If someone in Ireland wants to read it, and is 100% willing to return it to me, I could post my copy out when I get home in May.

Again, I would need ti back :)

You can trust me! I'll be really careful with it!

Sure, I'll get in touch when I'm back in Ireland [two weeks] and we can try to arrange something :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I ordered my copy a few months ago but apparently there were problems because I didn't get it and I know some members didn't get it either as they had posted in this thread a while back. My dad's Visa card has expired since then. I don't know if I didn't get it because the Visa card has expired or because there are still problems and nobody else got it.

So I was wondering if the members who ordered it on the official site received their copy yet. :unsure:

omg, i've been in Email contact with the person from Pacific Mag, and they're having major problems....it got to the point, they wanted me to send the credit card statment to them....its actually ridiculous! i've decided to go to E-Bay..

• 1 month later...

Archived