Official Home & Away Collector's Edition Magazine

Guest dnp52td

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Just wondering if anyone who ordered from subscribe today from the UK received the magazine. I didn't and emailed them and they said to fax them my details as there may be problems with the ordering system. Did anyone else have the same problem?

Just wondering if anyone who ordered from subscribe today from the UK received the magazine. I didn't and emailed them and they said to fax them my details as there may be problems with the ordering system. Did anyone else have the same problem?

I tried ordering it when they first made it available on there but I never received a confirmation email. I tried contacting them about it through email but they never got back to me. I haven't received it and it hasn't come up on my account so I'm assuming the order didn't go through, so now I'm just gonna get it when it comes out over here.

I tried ordering it when they first made it available on there but I never received a confirmation email. I tried contacting them about it through email but they never got back to me. I haven't received it and it hasn't come up on my account so I'm assuming the order didn't go through, so now I'm just gonna get it when it comes out over here.

Thanks. Its so annoying though I was waiting for it everyday, a little sad maybe but true! I hope it does get released over here but I doubt it somehow.

Thanks. Its so annoying though I was waiting for it everyday, a little sad maybe but true! I hope it does get released over here but I doubt it somehow.

I'm pretty sure it will, on the official site it says they are working on getting it printed in the UK and Ireland.

So you don't think it will be available in the UK or Ireland? :(

Has anyone in the UK had any luck ordering it from Aus? & if so who did you order it from?

How long do you think before we will know if it is going to be available in the UK or not? Don't really want to get it shipped over, if in the end it will be available here, even if it does take a few months more. :rolleyes:

I ordered the magazine and never recieved it so i emailed them and they said that there has been a delivery delay with the publishers and i should get it within 6-8 weeks

I had the same problem. I received a confirmation email after ordering, but I was never charged and the order was never processed. I got this in reply to one of my emails:

I would not advise re-placing the order as we have been notified of a delivery/processing delay with this item. I apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

I have no idea if they're going to go ahead with the order or not, though. :P

Archived