Official Home & Away Collector's Edition Magazine

Guest dnp52td

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or, if people have paypal set up, they could find Aussies to buy them the mag, and pay them the price & p&p to be posted to them :)

Or Irish people who happen to be in Oz :wink::wink:

Oh, lol yeah xD Or English people or wherever, haha XD

You know what I meant

I was kinda dropping a subtle hint to see if you fancied doing a good turn for us lot back in snowy Ireland..... :unsure: I'm in a bidding war on Ebay now anyway, plus have entered the comp on the official site.

i don't have paypal :(

This has probably been asked but is this 100% going to be released in the UK? Because I am going to get it off ebay if its not a sure thing.

yes it will be but they haven't said when yet. I just got mine on ebay, couldn't wait!

This has probably been asked but is this 100% going to be released in the UK? Because I am going to get it off ebay if its not a sure thing.

yes it will be but they haven't said when yet. I just got mine on ebay, couldn't wait!

I cant wait to get my hands on it !!

Please dont let it be tooo long till they release it over here. :D

I was bidding on ebay and it eventually went to AUD $50 so I quit!

Archived