Tony Holden - Jon Sivewright

Dean

Last night was really good and Im glad he got to react with Miles and Roman - bout time I say

It was cute how he teased her about the photo :lol: and subtle things like the kiss on the head and the wink :wub:

Its great to see him happy again!

Edited by sportzgal82

What on earth did they do to Tony's character in today's episode? This anti-women, woe me attitude is so unlike him, the way he kept moaning at Martha and Rachel for talking while he was rummaging through his tool box and then complaining that they weren't doing any work while he was chopping wood. His wife's 6 months pregnant, does he really want her to pick up an axe and join him? And then the whole hint for Rachel or Martha to get him a glass of water.

Not to mention the way he kept bringing up the fact that their wedding was a 'disaster,' no wonder Rachel was so hurt! I'm really not sure why they made Tony this way today but I'm going to pretend this episode never happened and hope it's just a one-off. :ph34r: Bring back old-fashioned, romantic, compassionate, gentlemanly Tony please!

i think the whole thing with Rachel and martha talking was just a joke.. atleast that how i thought about it :)

but i also thought it was out of charcter how he was talking about the "wedding-disatser", but i glad he said sorry about that and went to visit belle. even though i would be nice to actually see a scene beteween them, but nevermind..

but i liked the farm-scene, for no other reason then that Tony was shirtless. that might be shallow comment, but it was SO hot :wub:

So wasn't happy with Tony in that episode at all :angry: The thing about the water Laura ... i think he wanted Rachel to go get him some but was kinda mad when she didn't run to his demand.

The way he was all Ladies and blah blah and making jokes about the wedding was very unusual!!!!

Are you two still gasbagging? erm i take it that means talking?

Totally changed Tony's character and i didn't like it one bit!!

At least he suggested a photo on the mantle so there is hope for a wedding picture on display .. although is there a mantle?

Yeah okay :P he was shirtless and i couldnt help but watch!! Haha :wub:

Edited by CHARL3N3x

i think the whole thing with Rachel and martha talking was just a joke.. atleast that how i thought about it :)

Usually I'd agree with you but seeing as how he complained about them talking in the first scene also as well as complaining when Rachel suggested getting the wedding photos to show Martha and he was all "I'll just carry on working then shall I?" It's not like it was a throw away comment, he had this attitude the whole way through the episode and I really don't know why the writers made him like this, it's so out of character to be arrogant.

Edited by charmed60

Usually I'd agree with you but seeing as how he complained about them talking in the first scene also as well as complaining when Rachel suggested getting the wedding photos to show Martha and he was all "I'll just carry on working then shall I?" It's not like it wa s athrow away comment, he had this attitude the whole way through the episode and I really don't know why the writers made him like this, it's so out of character to be arrogant.

yeah, you're probably right.. i think i just gonna forget about the whole episode. lets hope he pull himself together!

I can only echo what everyone else has been saying..... it was totally out of character for Tony to be such a pain about the Belle thing. I wasn't too bothered about him commenting on the gas bagging as that is what husbands do but the rest of it was a bit annoying. And he didn't put a huge amount of effort into his apology either. What was wrong with saying that he though the day was perfect too instead of just saying "Uh... OK then" :rolleyes: The writers got it wrong today I think.

However, they got one thing right.... and I think you know what that was :wub: I think someone has been working out..... :wink:

And he didn't put a huge amount of effort into his apology either. What was wrong with saying that he though the day was perfect too instead of just saying "Uh... OK then" :rolleyes: The writers got it wrong today I think.

However, they got one thing right.... and I think you know what that was :wub: I think someone has been working out..... :wink:

Totally agree with you Karen, the apology was pathetic. I was hoping for Tony to talk about the wedding day and say how much he enjoyed it rather than sarcastic comments when Rachel said how the farm had lovely memories for her. I agree with you Holden, I'm hoping it was just a one-off for Tony. Today's was the only episode I've ever been.....irritated by him.

Thought you might like the topless Tony :lol: I see that Tony's been working on a little chest wax as Charlene noticed, maybe it was for the honeymoon :lol:

Edited by charmed60