Tony Holden - Jon Sivewright

Dean

Jon's acting has been amazing these past few weeks. He deserved to get that logie! :lol:

I also hope that the writers dont push him to the background when the whole Jack is dead thing is over with. But to be honest i dont think they will as he will still have the wedding and there will be the new baby! :D

I voted for Tony for the Logie, although I dont think my vote will work as im from the UK. I'd love him (and Amy!) to win but I dont think they will. Although there both outstanding actors I dont think that they are popular enough to win. Im not exactly sure how the logies work though, they voting comfused me abit!

• 1 month later...

with us being busy in the Tachel thead we totall forgt about this one :o

Man Tony is such a romantic :wub: I'd swap places with rachel and day! And the Roes.....Bless his cotton sox! Hope he tells raches what he had planned with them and they had the romantic suprise he planned

And I loved the speach that was just........bestill my heart!

Its so great to see him happy again :) He's still going to have some rough patches -

has to find Jacks reall killer and yet to face/see Angelo in public again

(you dont forget loosing a child altogether) but I think he will react differently now.

I always loved Jon when he came to the show but WOW he has really excelled himself this year......breathtaking to say the least

Im worried about the Crypic Clue in the spoiler thread - hasn't the poor guy had enough drama for one lifetime!

• 2 weeks later...

Well it's been a while since I have been in here so I thought I'd better show my face.... I have been neglecting my HotDad! Slap my hand! :P

I am very happy that Tony is back to his old self but I'm glad they wrote him as they did since Jack's death as it has given Jon a chance to act his little socks off! And that he did! Tony reacted in a simlar way to Beth's death so everything was in character but Jack's death hit Tony much harder. He couldn't even communicate with anyone, including Rachel a few weeks ago, but it is nice that he is happy to reminisce about Jack now, like he did last week at Leah's lunch.

A few years ago I was worried that Jon wouldn't still be in the show now as they were going nowhere fast with his character so I have been pleasantly surprised that they have given him some great stuff to work with these last couple of years. Even though there was so much they could have done with Tony and Beth, it does seem as though Beth's death was the best thing to have happened to him.

Anyway, I missed happy HotDad so I'm glad he's returned. He looked so relaxed at the farm this week and since the wedding's got back on track he's like a different person. If I have any complaints it is that I would like to see more interaction with Hugo, Xavier, Gina and Brendan. Any casual viewer of the show wouldn't even realise they are related! So that's my big hope for the coming months.

Just one (shallow :P ) thing I have to mention before I go...... Thursdays episode.... scene on the beach with Irene...... shirtless HotDad! :wub:

yeah , he locked so hot :wub:

i think i have a crush on hotdad! god, he could be my dad! :lol:

anyway, even though i loved the grieving storyline, because it shoved how an amazing actor jon is, i really like seeing happy tony again:,i dont like sad tony, sad tony make me sad :(

i really liked the recent farm scenes, i like scenes like that, who dont really have a point. its just there to be there !

and i just have to mention :

Tony: Remind me why we're getting married on a farm again?

Alf: Eh, mate, I like you a lot, but we're not getting married, okay?

:lol:

alf and tony, that would be interesting, would'nt it?

mabye not..

mondays episode here in norway is the one when beth dies ( yeah , i know where far behind) even though i seen those episodes plenty of times before, i cant wait. its gonna be so sad :(