Tony Holden - Jon Sivewright

Dean

i also liked Beth and Tony. they werent the most intresting couple, but they did have chemıstry. i did not get why the writers didnt give them more storylines , as we know both Jon and Clarissa are great actors and dıd not deserve to be put back in the background. It was a shame that they had to loose one fantastic character , to give another a storyline. Tony has just started to get storylines her in Norway, and people who did not get why i liked Tony so much before are starting to see it now :P

and i thought we were far behind :lol: i am actually a little jealous at you, as their are so many episodes from that time that i want to see but i cant find. but the ones that goes here i have seen before..

yeah, jon really is great. i belive that whatever storyline they give him he can do it perferctly. you saw how well he acted Jack's death. while we are on the subject i have done a little researching (i didnt have much else to do with my time :P ) and i came over this. its a short-film sorta thing with Jon sivewirght playing in it. if its posted before then i am sorry, i just didnt bother with searching the whole forum :)

I don't think that's been posted before so thanks for the link :D I think the film is from 2005 so I suspect it was made before he started on H&A. It certainly was an 'interesting' film :P I won't say anymore because it will spoil it for people.... other than he looked bizarre smoking :P

There are probably quite a few short films that he's been in floating around but I think this is the first one that has appeared on the internet. There is some information about another one that he's in called "Beneath the tides" >> click here << but it doesn't look like the film can be watched anywhere yet.... Apart from various film festivals :P

and i thought we were far behind :lol: i am actually a little jealous at you, as their are so many episodes from that time that i want to see but i cant find. but the ones that goes here i have seen before..

yeah, jon really is great. i belive that whatever storyline they give him he can do it perferctly. you saw how well he acted Jack's death. while we are on the subject i have done a little researching (i didnt have much else to do with my time :P ) and i came over this. its a short-film sorta thing with Jon sivewirght playing in it. if its posted before then i am sorry, i just didnt bother with searching the whole forum :)

Yeah, I think Estonia is the country who is the most behind with it's episodes. :D

I know, I'm lucky in this way, that I can see these episodes :wub:

Oh, and thank you so much for this video ! I haven't seen it. But it's great ! Jon is amazing. It was funny to see him smoking.

no problem guys, glad to help :) yeah i know , it was strange to see him smoke, and he laughed very... high, it was a little funny :lol: its good to see jon in diffrent roles, as much as i love Tony. it is good to see him as someone else sometimes.

i am getting more and more jealous at you Merli :P in Australia tony looks like he is turning in to a psycho and in Norway he is going sleeping with every woman who looks his way. i dont get me wrong , i am loving that he's having storylines but it would be good if he was happy in atleast one country :wink: