Tony Holden - Jon Sivewright

Dean

I liked Jazz and would be happy for her to come back but not with Tony, she was horrible to him! The way she used him and expected him to be completely happy with her dating him and other men at the same time was just ridiculous. Tony's a family man, he deserves way more than her.

At least we know that he doesn't leave Rachel in the hospital and is out "fishing" when she gets rushed into hospital.

There's hope for Tony yet!

Edited by charmed60

I dont understand why people want him to get with Jazz. He didn't love her, she treated him badly and they wanted completely different things.

You don't have to like Rachel but Tony's made it pretty clear he loves her and she makes him happy so that should be it. :lol:

I really don't like where they're taking him at the moment. His behaviour is really getting to be unforgiveable. I know what he is going through must be awful but surely somewhere he is thinking about his wife and how she is coping. It doesn't take an idiot to realise she is finding it hard and i'll be annoyed if someone has to point it out to him again.

• 1 month later...

i love the fact that jon is doing lots of films - but it makes me think he maybe doin these to set himself in the film industry

i hope not coz i cant imagine rachel or h&a without him

I most denfinately can. He's turning into Rhys Sutherland. Rude, pig headed, self centred and narrow minded. He has served the characters purpose more than Roman in lot of areas. Rachel and Baby deserve someone who's not going to try and kill someone.