Tony Holden - Jon Sivewright

Dean

I've always loved Hotdad as a character and i've always thought Jon as an amazing actor. But the last few days have been OMG. I dont think i've felt such emotion for a character on a soap for a long time. And i've been watching these past eps on youtube! Jon has been amazing. He hasnt had to shout or scream to get attention but his sadness has been portrayed so well. Love him. Want to give him a massive hug (as Tony of course). I really hope Jon gets a few stories this year. We all like Tony, and we all know he can do them justice. its about time some older cast members get some good meaty storylines.

PS I still think this thread needs to be filled with hotdad pics. As im a complete computer idiot i will be gratefully awatiting some peeps to upload some...pretty please?

I've always loved Hotdad as a character and i've always thought Jon as an amazing actor. But the last few days have been OMG. I dont think i've felt such emotion for a character on a soap for a long time. And i've been watching these past eps on youtube! Jon has been amazing. He hasnt had to shout or scream to get attention but his sadness has been portrayed so well. Love him. Want to give him a massive hug (as Tony of course). I really hope Jon gets a few stories this year. We all like Tony, and we all know he can do them justice. its about time some older cast members get some good meaty storylines.

PS I still think this thread needs to be filled with hotdad pics. As im a complete computer idiot i will be gratefully awatiting some peeps to upload some...pretty please?

Char- have you seen the new pic of Jon on the OS?? it's soo gourgeous

Oh, and yay for Jon actually getting to show everyone what he can actually do :) I'll comment properly on tonights ep after I download and watch it

Char- have you seen the new pic of Jon on the OS?? it's soo gourgeous

Oh, and yay for Jon actually getting to show everyone what he can actually do :) I'll comment properly on tonights ep after I download and watch it

I've seen it! He looks beautiful :) Did you mean the pic on the actors profile bit?

Jon was again today outstanding.