Morag Bellingham - Cornelia Frances

emmasi

6 hours ago, Blaxland 89 said:

Does anyone remember when Morag said she was worried that there wouldn't be anyone at her funeral. If the did to a funeral ep with returning character imagine how good it would be if that was referred to by Alf or shown in a montage. Alf saying something like you needn't of worried. That's the sort of continuity that I want 

I also said the exact same thing here: https://www.backtothebay.net/forum/topic/48089-cornelia-frances-has-died/?page=3&tab=comments#comment-1425346

• Like 1

5 hours ago, j.laur5 said:

If she gets killed off screen we won’t hear it til October. 

As filming normally around four months. 

Maybe the season finale this year will end with Alf getting a shocking call about Morag being dead and then the next episode opens with Morags funeral

8 minutes ago, Jacklost said:

Seeing her be recast would really hurt /: 

Agreed, I think giving Morag the same fate as Corney would be much better than having someone recast as her. Remember the short-lived Ailsa recast...?

12 minutes ago, Luigi Severus Fletcher said:

Agreed, I think giving Morag the same fate as Corney would be much better than having someone recast as her. Remember the short-lived Ailsa recast...?

I only started watching in late 2001 but I know that they recast her in her final year and then when she came back as a ghost (or illusion) it was the original actress, kinda weird to be honest ?

They should show flashbacks from when she and Alf where children, as Alf is reminiscing about Morag

37 minutes ago, Jacklost said:

I only started watching in late 2001 but I know that they recast her in her final year and then when she came back as a ghost (or illusion) it was the original actress, kinda weird to be honest ?

That's not what happened at all. The original actress came back long before Ailsa was killed off. The "recast" was only a temporary replacement for a few weeks as the original actress was ill and Ailsa was in the middle of a major story which couldn't be rewritten. Nothing weird at all.

There's no way Morag will be recast. To even suggest it is silly.

Edited by Sally Keating
  • Like 1